+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

australian pcc for canada pr application

gopisihmt

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
hi everyone
i have lived 1.5 years in nsw and received australian pcc stating"COMPLETE DISCLOSURE ALL RECORDED OFFENCES RELEASED NAME CHECK ONLY" is that ok ? orelse do i need to get another pcc , do i need to get no licence held certificate from NSW if so how to get that certificate ? kindly guide me im in big confusion i m request you to kindly reply me thanks

mvk88

Star Member
Mar 1, 2023
If you apply online it can take upto 15-30 business days. It will take 30 days if you have very common name as the computer will put it for manual processing. I got mine in 48 hours and my partners took 2 weeks.

gopisihmt

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
If you apply online it can take upto 15-30 business days. It will take 30 days if you have very common name as the computer will put it for manual processing. I got mine in 48 hours and my partners took 2 weeks.
Thanks for the reply ,
As I already applied online today , I have only selected digital pcc and I didn’t selected for hard copy is that ok or else we need compulsory scanned hard copy for canada pr application?
Thanks for your time and reply

gopisihmt

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hi @mvk88 I have received email from Australian federal police regarding my pcc below

Dear GOPINATH RADHAKRISHNAN,

Re: Your NPC Reference number 0000000

We are pleased to confirm that your National Police Check (NPC) has been completed and your certificate will be dispatched the next business day via Australia Post service to your nominated mailing address.

Please note that current postage times are 3-7 working days within Australia and 10-20 working days for international post.

AFP Criminal Records
I have applied for only soft copy not for hard copy but I didn’t received any soft copy u have any idea about this ? Again it will take few weeks to receive my pcc ? Kindly share your thoughts thanks

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Jesus Christ dude - just upload the digital copy. There's a freaking QR code in there for an immigration officer to check its authenticity - they KNOW what to look for. How are you guys so well educated but unable to realize that a physical certificate becomes digital once scanned? ‍♂

Reactions: gopisihmt

gopisihmt

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Jesus Christ dude - just upload the digital copy. There's a freaking QR code in there for an immigration officer to check its authenticity - they KNOW what to look for. How are you guys so well educated but unable to realize that a physical certificate becomes digital once scanned? ‍♂
I haven’t received any digital copy I have received email stating that My pcc approved and hard copy will be mailed for the given address but I opted for soft copy which is not received, sorry for the mis communication ,English is not my first language , thanks for your time and reply

mvk88

Star Member
Mar 1, 2023
Hi @mvk88 I have received email from Australian federal police regarding my pcc below

Dear GOPINATH RADHAKRISHNAN,

Re: Your NPC Reference number 0000000

We are pleased to confirm that your National Police Check (NPC) has been completed and your certificate will be dispatched the next business day via Australia Post service to your nominated mailing address.

Please note that current postage times are 3-7 working days within Australia and 10-20 working days for international post.

AFP Criminal Records
I have applied for only soft copy not for hard copy but I didn’t received any soft copy u have any idea about this ? Again it will take few weeks to receive my pcc ? Kindly share your thoughts thanks
https://afpnpcstatuscheck.converga.com.au/
Enter ur reference number and DOB last name then it will give you the option to download your copy

mvk88

Star Member
Mar 1, 2023
Why don't you read what he wrote before jumping up and down...seriously stop being rude.