Interview........
I think it is Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Additional requirements apply for those who lived in or currently live in the States of Queensland and/or Victoria after their 18th birthday:

Residents of Queensland must submit a Traffic History which goes back to their 18th birthday or the day on which their first Australian driver’s licence was issued. Please apply through Qld Transport.
Residents of Victoria must submit a Full Licence History Search which goes back to their 18th birthday or the day on which their first Australian driver’s licence was issued. Please apply through VicRoads.
Driving history reports will be directly given/sent to you by the departments of transport of the state where you live or previously lived. An immigration file number, if available, should be endorsed/written on the certificate.

Applicants who are unable to provide a Traffic History or a Full Licence History Search must provide evidence, issued by the Queensland and/or Victoria roads authority, stating that they have never held a driver’s license in that state.

Traffic history reports from other Australian states and territories are not required

The Australian Federal Police will send your police certificate directly to the address you nominate in section 6 of the Australian Federal Police National Police Check (NPC) Application Form.

Please note the details received when applied for Traffic History report

Thank you for your email requesting the best way to attain evidence from VicRoads, that you have never held a Victorian drivers licence. My name is Gary and I hope my response will answer your enquiry.

VicRoads will be happy to mail you confirmation on a VicRoads letterhead that you have never held a Victorian licence and to list any traffic infringements that may have occurred in the duration of your stay at no charge. The easiest way for VicRoads to arrange this for you would be for you to send an email to our Licence Correspondence Team. Their email address is demerits@roads.vic.gov.au . In the email please include the following:

-A scanned copy of you passport.
-A detailed explanation of your request, eg. 'I need proof that while I was living in Victoria I have never attained a Victorian licence.'
-A list of all addresses you lived in while in Victoria
-Your current contact information, phone number, address.
-How you would like VicRoads to send you this information. eg. via email, mail, fax. Please note, in my experience most overseas authorities usually prefer original documents to be mailed.

We will aim to process your request within 5-7 working days, please allow for additional time if your require this information to be mailed overseas.

I hope my response has been of assistance, if you wish to discuss your enquiry further with a VicRoads consultant you may contact the VicRoads Call Centre on 13 11 71 within Australia, or on + 61 3 8391 3216 from overseas (8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 2.00pm Saturday).

Alternatively, you may email us back through the link http://go.vic.gov.au/DVEpf1 , providing a contact telephone number during business hours, as we do not accept responses to this reply email address. We will then aim to respond to you within seven working days.

elchavo87

Sep 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
21-11-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-09-2014
Hi,
I am curious did you get the evidence you requested regarding traffic history, etc.
How long did it take you to get it. I got requested the same documents as you so it would be nice to know how long it takes to get it.
Thanks

nanni_doc

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
warsawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 December 2014
Doc's Request.
13 May 2015
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
14 May 2015
Med's Done....
15 May 2015
Interview........
Third Line Update - 28 May 2015, DM/FLU - 25 June 2015
Passport Req..
7th July 2015; passports submitted: 7July 2015; Passports received back: 16 July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
26 june 2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in November
Hi there, I got the evidence ' i never held a victorian license' in 1 working day. I was in Australia at that time and I gave them my Australian address. I requested the evidence urgently. They mailed it to me on the same day I sent the email. The document reached my place after 2 days. I was freaking impressed by vicroads quick service.

I also wrote 'URGENT' as the subject of my email.

Hope thus helps.

elchavo87

Sep 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
21-11-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-09-2014
nanni_doc said:
Hi there, I got the evidence ' i never held a victorian license' in 1 working day. I was in Australia at that time and I gave them my Australian address. I requested the evidence urgently. They mailed it to me on the same day I sent the email. The document reached my place after 2 days. I was freaking impressed by vicroads quick service.

I also wrote 'URGENT' as the subject of my email.

Hope thus helps.
Thank you for sharing. Give me hopes for a fast turnaround :)

DaburgerHugh

May 20, 2018
Where did you upload the documents? When I go to upload mine it ask's me for document numbers and expiry dates that are not on my document of evidence from QLD Department of transport.