+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Australia or Canada

victory123

Sep 17, 2012
Which is a better country? Australia or Canada? Please reply what u think of these two countries.....
Thanks....

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
victory123 said:
Which is a better country? Australia or Canada? Please reply what u think of these two countries.....
Thanks....
There r very many threads on this subject, from before, with lots of quality inputs. A simple hitting the 'search' button might get u many ideas.

victory123

Sep 17, 2012
qorax said:
There r very many threads on this subject, from before, with lots of quality inputs. A simple hitting the 'search' button might get u many ideas.
Thanks a lot dear....

AngryBirds

Feb 20, 2013
victory123 said:
Thanks....
Canada...must be your choice too...may be,that is why you have been hanging around in this forum since Sept 2012...

Hols

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
6221-B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AEO still processing
AngryBirds said:
Canada...must be your choice too...may be,that is why you have been hanging around in this forum since Sept 2012...
LOL

Daveyboy

Mar 4, 2013
Been to both and worked in both, it really depends on what your looking for, Australia is a fantastic country but I found it difficult to work in, not because work was scarce but because its soooo relaxed, I work as a mason and the rate of production was far too slow for me (without any increase in quality) and the days dragged on, I was asked continuously to slow down as i made the rest look bad. If you do like a relaxed lifestyle though its defiantly for you otherwise Id advise just seeing the country on a working holiday visa. Canada on the other hand is a faster pace, considerably colder though the summers are good. If your looking to set up and try to establish a life for yourself Canada's the way to go, far more opportunity here for migrant workers, especially if your skilled. However this is just my own opinion, I'd recommend wait for more responses then taking the average. Hope this helps.

gotu

Star Member
Jan 5, 2013
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
-
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2012
Doc's Request.
09-10-12
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Attached with the file
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
19-10-12
Interview........
Successfully held in HK for CSQ
Passport Req..
09-10-12, submit on 19-11-12
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-13
LANDED..........
Soon on 6-5-13.
victory123 said:
Thanks....
Australia is wonderful to earn with the osim weather, still I don't know about Canada.