Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Hyderabad, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
30-06-2020
how you doing bro? I’ve got a question about my Australian Victorian full License.
I’ve read that it’s easy to convert my license to Ontario, although I want to keep the Australian license with me. I don’t want it to be cancelled when I submit it to the Ontario licensing department. Do you know about what happens to my Australian license when I convert to Ontario? I mean would they contact the Australian department and cancel it? I’ve also heard they are going to take my Australian license. Do you have any information about it mate?
Someone above mentioned that my Australian license will be cancelled. But I have not found any resource about it online.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Someone above mentioned that my Australian license will be cancelled. But I have not found any resource about it online.
Yes they will take it but you can still access it on app, don't know if Victoria have mobile app. Also if you have any friend over there you can renew it once expiry approaches and can get delivered to Australia address and can then get it shipped to Canada through post.

Reactions: Anildhage