+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Australia Immigration

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sushsub said:
Oh that is great to now. I think you are making absolute sense. The below is the lines from the australian website which is supporting your statement.

"Due to the continuing high numbers of EOIs received for the below occupations, invitations for these occupations will be issu
ed on a pro rata basis in each
monthly invitation round over the 2015-16 programme year. These arrangements are subject to change throughout the programme year."

So month of july may give us better opportunity for people in 65. +1 for you. I was about to stop the direction of pursuing this. You gave me a different perception.
Nothing wrong as people give a quick glance at webpages and take a decision. Good that you posted your thoughts and I corrected you.

sushsub

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jairichi said:
Nothing wrong as people give a quick glance at webpages and take a decision. Good that you posted your thoughts and I corrected you.
One more question. I am a Electrical and Electronics engineer with 11 years of developer programmer. Even though my degree is irrelevant to my Occupation i have done a diploma course which is relevant to my occupation. Even after that, will they cut 4 years of my experience? or is there any advantage of having that diploma?

anirudhap

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jairichi said:
Yes, sure.
Look at SOL and CSOL and see where your occupation is listed. If it is in SOL you can apply for 189 visa provided you get 60 points using points calculator provided in my earlier response.
If your occupation is in CSOL you can apply for 190 visa. You can register in the following website and input your code and see what all states will sponsor you. See those states relevant website to find whether you fulfill their eligibility.
https://www.anzscosearch.com/
Once you decide to move with AUS PR you need to apply to concerned assessment agency to get your education and work experience assessed. Unlike Canada you need to have education and occupation related to each other. Otherwise you lose some years of work experience to compensate for education in a different field. There are other ways around it.
Once you have decided between 189 and 190 visa you need to file an "Expression Of Interest" (EOI).
For 189 visa you have to wait for an invitation to apply for a visa and normally there are two invitation rounds every month. The duration to get an invite depends on number of persons in line (with points higher and equal) before you. Point to be noted is each occupation has been allocated a certain number of visas each year. So, if you are a software engineer and 2500 visas are allotted per year then every invitation 120 to 125 invitations will be sent based on higher points ranking.
If you are applying for a 190 visa then after generating an EOI you need to apply to states asking for sponsorship. If they sponsor you then you get 5 points. 190 visa does not go through an invitation process. Once a state sponsors then you will get an invitation to apply for visa.
After you get an invitation to apply for visa lodge your visa application, pay your fees, get your PCC and medicals done and upload all documents. Wait for visa approval.
hi....my occupation satisfies both SOl and CSOL...ICT business analyst 261111...which visa to apply.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sushsub said:
One more question. I am a Electrical and Electronics engineer with 11 years of developer programmer. Even though my degree is irrelevant to my Occupation i have done a diploma course which is relevant to my occupation. Even after that, will they cut 4 years of my experience? or is there any advantage of having that diploma?
There is a route called RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning). I do not know much details about it. You need to visit expatforum.com and look for answers.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anirudhap said:
hi....my occupation satisfies both SOl and CSOL...ICT business analyst 261111...which visa to apply.
189 is similar to direct entry through EE.
190 is state sponsorship similar to PNP. Here you are restricted to stay in the state that sponsors you in the first two years of landing. But, many do not honor that commitment.

anirudhap

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jairichi said:
189 is similar to direct entry through EE.
190 is state sponsorship similar to PNP. Here you are restricted to stay in the state that sponsors you in the first two years of landing. But, many do not honor that commitment.
thanks for info...also i have done Bachelors in Elex and Telecom and them PGDM (MBA) in general management...
also having total 6.5 years of experience..

what do you suggest as I do not have exp in my field of education...Would ACS reduce my workex?

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anirudhap said:
thanks for info...also i have done Bachelors in Elex and Telecom and them PGDM (MBA) in general management...
also having total 6.5 years of experience..

what do you suggest as I do not have exp in my field of education...Would ACS reduce my workex?
Yes, if you take skills assessment with ACS. Read about RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning) route and have a look at that option in expatforum.com

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For Australia PR aspirants whose education and work experience are not related and their assessment agency is Australia Computer Society (ACS) have a look at this link.
https://www.acs.org.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0005/12659/Recognition-of-Prior-Learning-RPL.pdf

Along with this have a look at expatforum.com
http://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/179825-acs-rpl-skill-assessment-ict-business-analyst.html
http://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/674754-rpl-recognition-prior-learning-acs-project-report.html
http://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/1013130-acs-rpl-question.html

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
Hello experts
if i get job offer from new zealand so can i use it for australian immigration?? and i have 5 years experience in break means 2008 to 2010 and 2013 to current so do i qualify to get expereince points?? or if i am not able to show taxable income but i can show salary slips so would that be decreasing factor of my ITA??

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
When do have to pay the VISA fees of INR 3 lakhs - at the time of EOI or when you get the ITA?

My wife and myself are Indian CA's, I saw somewhere that the cap for acocuntants have been reached for 2016, does it make sense to apply? Anyone please guide

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vaibhav007us said:
When do have to pay the VISA fees of INR 3 lakhs - at the time of EOI or when you get the ITA?

My wife and myself are Indian CA's, I saw somewhere that the cap for acocuntants have been reached for 2016, does it make sense to apply? Anyone please guide
After you get an ITA you get 60 days to lodge your application and pay for it.
Yes, for the year 2015/2016 Accountants cap has reached. New cap opens from 1st July 2016 as their fiscal year is from July to June.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moonarch said:
Hello experts
if i get job offer from new zealand so can i use it for australian immigration?? and i have 5 years experience in break means 2008 to 2010 and 2013 to current so do i qualify to get expereince points?? or if i am not able to show taxable income but i can show salary slips so would that be decreasing factor of my ITA??
Australia and NZ are two different countries.
Yes, you qualify for points if they are paid, full time and you can get experience letters and other supporting documents.
Proof of being paid can be your salary slips, bank statements, IT returns, etc.

sushsub

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I will get 60 points if everything goes well with ACS. Right now cut off point is 65 for 2613 by May 11th 2016. Do I need to apply for my husband's ACS to get additional 5 points or is it worth to wait for new program year since that is going to be the next month? So that we can save 500$

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sushsub said:
I will get 60 points if everything goes well with ACS. Right now my cut off point is 65 for 2613. Do I need to apply for my husband's ACS to get additional 5 points or is it worth to wait for new program year since that is going to be the next month? So that we can save 500$
You can create EOI anytime you want. And update anytime you want. You can enter the pool with 60 points. You can wait for an invite with that or take steps to improve your points to get an invite quickly. Your choice.

sushsub

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jairichi said:
You can create EOI anytime you want. And update anytime you want. You can enter the pool with 60 points. You can wait for an invite with that or take steps to improve your points to get an invite quickly. Your choice.
Ok. Do you think by July they will clear all the back logs and send more invites?