buffualo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-10-2010
Med's Request
waiting ...............
Does any one know about good Australia Immigration Forum like canadavisa.com ?

Gav

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 13, 2009
AOR Received.
13 Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2010
Med's Request
5 oct 2010
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05 Oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2 Apr 2011
LANDED..........
11 May 2011
I guess you don't need a forum for Aussie Visa.....as Australians are quite informative and they keep informing you whenever u ask....they work with deadlines and things happen within the deadlines......all the information is regularly updated on their immigration website.....if there is a delay in processing for a perticular reason....they keep posting on the website......follow the DIAC website.....lesser uncertainity in Aussie immigration

anumatri said:

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
good suggestion ! thanks. that's what it happen to Australian immigration

Gav

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 13, 2009
AOR Received.
13 Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2010
Med's Request
5 oct 2010
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05 Oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2 Apr 2011
LANDED..........
11 May 2011
Thanks IMU.....i know it because i filed for Australian Immigration before filing for Canada....unfortunately didn't get the VISA......my bad luck.....My experience was.....i went for Skill assessment...they said will take 2 months for the next step....exactly 2 months.....filed the application....they said 4-5 months for medicals ........exactly it happened....then it was like someone from the high commission will pay a visit to verify the work.....happened exactly the same...then it was 2 months and interview....got a call within the time frame....then the bad luck started....australia decided to change rules and the delay started they stopped all the processing.....but was clearly mentioned on their website (immi.gov.au).......then they introduced priority processing for all the applications filed as well as new applications.....again posted on the website well in time....then they introduced capping for the application filed before sep 2007 and rest of them were suppose to get the money back......cap reached information came well in time (deadline).....i filled the form for repayment.....they gave a time frame of 3 months.....2 months and 3 weeks exactly money transfered .....though was unlucky that didn't get the VISA after coming so close....but one thing is for sure.....they work according to their deadlines and they keep you informed......

imu said:
good suggestion ! thanks. that's what it happen to Australian immigration

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear GAV

thankd for sharin the story . i feel sad for the happening to you but yeas you have done a great to win the race . yes, now the door is often for you in Canada. i felt the accuracy of processing time in Australia .they hardly miss such a unique time line of processing .its been nice to reading your post keep writing in the canadavisa.com
regards
imu

Gav

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 13, 2009
AOR Received.
13 Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2010
Med's Request
5 oct 2010
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05 Oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2 Apr 2011
LANDED..........
11 May 2011
Thanks my friend....will surely keep posting....God bless

imu said:
dear GAV

thankd for sharin the story . i feel sad for the happening to you but yeas you have done a great to win the race . yes, now the door is often for you in Canada. i felt the accuracy of processing time in Australia .they hardly miss such a unique time line of processing .its been nice to reading your post keep writing in the canadavisa.com
regards
imu

Sans_May2010

Jun 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
Sept 30, 2010
Nomination.....
Docs received at Visa Office on Oct 18, 2010
Med's Request
June 23, 2013 & April 7, 2014
Med's Done....
August 2, 2013 & March 10, 2014
Passport Req..
You know why you couldnt get immigrated to Aus?

Because you were lucky! Gav

An oppertunity to live in Canada can never matched with Australia if you dont bother much about the climate. Its just my personal chocie, but when you go with the ratings of immigration, Canada is much higher priority for many of immigrants. You can see many australians are getting migrated into Canada, but its very less canadian getting migrated in to aussuies land.

Sans_May2010

Gav said:
Thanks IMU.....i know it because i filed for Australian Immigration before filing for Canada....unfortunately didn't get the VISA......my bad luck.....My experience was.....i went for Skill assessment...they said will take 2 months for the next step....exactly 2 months.....filed the application....they said 4-5 months for medicals ........exactly it happened....then it was like someone from the high commission will pay a visit to verify the work.....happened exactly the same...then it was 2 months and interview....got a call within the time frame....then the bad luck started....australia decided to change rules and the delay started they stopped all the processing.....but was clearly mentioned on their website (immi.gov.au).......then they introduced priority processing for all the applications filed as well as new applications.....again posted on the website well in time....then they introduced capping for the application filed before sep 2007 and rest of them were suppose to get the money back......cap reached information came well in time (deadline).....i filled the form for repayment.....they gave a time frame of 3 months.....2 months and 3 weeks exactly money transfered .....though was unlucky that didn't get the VISA after coming so close....but one thing is for sure.....they work according to their deadlines and they keep you informed......

Gav

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 13, 2009
AOR Received.
13 Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2010
Med's Request
5 oct 2010
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05 Oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2 Apr 2011
LANDED..........
11 May 2011
I agree brother may be its a blessing in disguise

Sans_May2010 said:

An oppertunity to live in Canada can never matched with Australia if you dont bother much about the climate. Its just my personal chocie, but when you go with the ratings of immigration, Canada is much higher priority for many of immigrants. You can see many australians are getting migrated into Canada, but its very less canadian getting migrated in to aussuies land.

Sans_May2010

mperei02

Aug 1, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
20/6/2011
Med's Request
Currently ECAS shows in process since 26 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
20th September Completed / Received 7th October.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jan 2012
LANDED..........
May 2012....returned Nov 2012
I dont think thats tru there are many canadians working with us on diffrent visas and not planning to immigrate and having their PR in waiting. Many people can not manage Canadian cold and return to their homeland. One of the reason people went to Canada because their entry was easier than Australia...

Sans_May2010 said:

Sans_May2010

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anumatri said:
There is one that i know but its not as flexible as canadvisa.com the site is studyconnect.com

and i agree with mperei02, australia is more easier for an immigrant to settle bcoz they dont care if u have canadian qualification or not whereas in canada you start you career from scratch and in australia i have seen people getting job in their profession without having a need of australian qualification. Different people have different opinion some like canada some like australia depending on the needs of individual.

Cheers
saki

Sans_May2010

Jun 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
Sept 30, 2010
Nomination.....
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Hi mperei02

I know the Canadian climate is little bit challenging, but you can see people are living there for many hundreds of years now. I never been into Canada, but I think a proper dressing can make you comfortable there. To me its more important is the native people in the country and how they are treating the new immigrants, when I went to the websites researching immigrant friendly places. I could see many canadian cities are among those and I could also see Perth in the list, but its at the bottom of the page. I am not saying Australia is a bad choice for the immigrants. Australia has many good things like they got rich in natural resources, climate is lovely especially in western australia and many like that. Its more a personal choice than a debate. Anyways Australia was never been my choice. If someone ask me a second choice. I would say New Zealand. I could better say I like Australia, but I dont know how I think about the Australians.

Sans_May2010

mperei02 said:
I dont think thats tru there are many canadians working with us on diffrent visas and not planning to immigrate and having their PR in waiting. Many people can not manage Canadian cold and return to their homeland. One of the reason people went to Canada because their entry was easier than Australia...

nano24482

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/02/2010
Doc's Request.
20/04/2010
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
File Transfer...
27/04/2010

Sans_May2010

Jun 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
Sept 30, 2010
Nomination.....
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewforum.php?f=7&sid=f1f7e2c54c27522fb705ab77f1aff23c