29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
sussdawg said:
Thank God for his mercies. Accra sent a mail requesting for my passpirt.
Congratulations. Please proceed and do the needful.

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
gel003 said:
it is with great joy in my heart and thanks to almighty God for his grace and faithfulness in the life of my family that i announce the arrival of our PPR yesterday 18th September, 2013. i am still short of words because it is just 2weeks after we did our medicals.

our God is awesome, he breaks every protocol to favour his children.

To all of us expecting updates, the time has come.
Congratulations. It's indeed the Lord's doing. We shouldn't expect a lesser favor anyway, its a settled matter btw God and his 'Angel'.

gel003

Sep 27, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2011
AOR Received.
In Process 16-07-2013
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
02-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2013
LANDED..........
15-01-2014
Thanks alot everyone for rejoicing with my family. So shall all of you be celebrated at God's time. Let me also use this opportunity to inform the house that I went to Accra yesterday with my baby to pick up the visas. The journey was smooth.
Left Nigeria via Arik Air around 7:20am, arrived accra and got to the embassy at about 8:30am Ghana time. Dropped our passports and left for Mandie's office. I was asked to return to the embassy by 3pm. I spent the waiting time with Mandie in her office, she took me out for lunch, she is such a darling. Got back to Avo by 3pm and by 3:45pm, my name was called and then travel documents were issued to me. It was like a dream, I brought out the CPRs and passports from the envelope and kept starring at them with so much joy in my heart . I also met one provincial nominee applicant for Manitoba family sponsorship stream. I went with a letter of authority as my husband is the principal applicant but was not even asked for the letter. By 4:20pm, I was back to the airport, boarded and we took off by 5:45pm. Landed lagos around 7:30pm.

To all of us expecting various updates, please be reminded that we shall all be celebrated here. The long wait is worth it. Once again, Tanx to everyone for the show of love. I love u all.

Congrats sussdawg on ur PPR

sussdawg

Apr 25, 2012
gel003 said:
Thanks alot everyone for rejoicing with my family. So shall all of you be celebrated at God's time. Let me also use this opportunity to inform the house that I went to Accra yesterday with my baby to pick up the visas. The journey was smooth.
Left Nigeria via Arik Air around 7:20am, arrived accra and got to the embassy at about 8:30am Ghana time. Dropped our passports and left for Mandie's office. I was asked to return to the embassy by 3pm. I spent the waiting time with Mandie in her office, she took me out for lunch, she is such a darling. Got back to Avo by 3pm and by 3:45pm, my name was called and then travel documents were issued to me. It was like a dream, I brought out the CPRs and passports from the envelope and kept starring at them with so much joy in my heart . I also met one provincial nominee applicant for Manitoba family sponsorship stream. I went with a letter of authority as my husband is the principal applicant but was not even asked for the letter. By 4:20pm, I was back to the airport, boarded and we took off by 5:45pm. Landed lagos around 7:30pm.

To all of us expecting various updates, please be reminded that we shall all be celebrated here. The long wait is worth it. Once again, Tanx to everyone for the show of love. I love u all.

Thanks gel003. Please did u fill any imm8 form?

gel003

Sep 27, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2011
AOR Received.
In Process 16-07-2013
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
02-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2013
LANDED..........
15-01-2014
sussdawg said:
Thanks gel003. Please did u fill any imm8 form?
Yes I did. Also printed out the email that was sent to me and filled the last Page.

dauaye

May 10, 2010
PH
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 24th 2011
Doc's Request.
Marriage proof--Sept. 18th 2013 but arrived Accra 10th Oct. & Spouse Med Req. 11th oct. spouse Med Done on 16th Oct.
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
Jan 11 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with Application
File Transfer...
11-01- 2012
Med's Request
10-09-2013
Med's Done....
02-10-2013, Spouse medical 16-10-2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
Oct. 24th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 29th 2013
LANDED..........
June 25th 2014
Great People that is what everyone in this forum are: THANK YOU ALL for your useful suggestions. This Forum is for Good and God-hearted peolpe. God will bless everyone in this forum.
I wrote on 10th Sept. that I got my MR email to proceed within 60days without my spouse info. the advise from this forum that i should quickly write accra with the attached email i sent them in April informing them of my marriage in Feb. Two members of this great forum kept in touch with other useful info that i should not proceed with for my medical until accra responds to my mail. To God be the Glory Accra wrote me on tuesday requesting me :
1. to complete my spouse application forms ( IMM0008, Schedule1: background/ Declaration (IMM 5669) and Additional family information form (IMM5406), while i update same for myself.
2. Pay her allplication fees of $550
3.Pay her landing fees of $490
5. Evidence of Marriage (Photos, Invitation cards, certificates, etc.), birth certficates
6. four passport photos
7. biography of her Int. passport
8. Her Police report
I have decided to put this here for anyone who may need to update his/her records after marriage.

My Concern
Please when am completing form IMM 5669, item 8: Personal History, Do i need to obtain contract letters, Reference letters and complimentray cards from my HR in the privious places I have worked like I did when i sent my application forms to Sidney Canada? or just to update what has changed?
If Yes, will i send copies of what i sent to sidney or obtain new ones that are addressed to Canada High Commission, Accra Ghana?
Please advise,

Hoping to read from everyone here.

my email is dauaye@yahoo.com

Wishing evryone in this forum their Heart desires.

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
dauaye,

Congrats on your MR and your marriage... May God show you favour .

Please DO NOT attach any previous supporting documents except they were EXPLICITLY requested for by accra... just fill out the form IMM5669 indicating updated information required and ensure you duely sign them.

All the best brother.

dauaye said:
Great People that is what everyone in this forum are: THANK YOU ALL for your useful suggestions. This Forum is for Good and God-hearted peolpe. God will bless everyone in this forum.
I wrote on 10th Sept. that I got my MR email to proceed within 60days without my spouse info. the advise from this forum that i should quickly write accra with the attached email i sent them in April informing them of my marriage in Feb. Two members of this great forum kept in touch with other useful info that i should not proceed with for my medical until accra responds to my mail. To God be the Glory Accra wrote me on tuesday requesting me :
1. to complete my spouse application forms ( IMM0008, Schedule1: background/ Declaration (IMM 5669) and Additional family information form (IMM5406), while i update same for myself.
5. Evidence of Marriage (Photos, Invitation cards, certificates, etc.), birth certficates
6. four passport photos
8. Her Police report
I have decided to put this here for anyone who may need to update his/her records after marriage.

My Concern
Please when am completing form IMM 5669, item 8: Personal History, Do i need to obtain contract letters, Reference letters and complimentray cards from my HR in the privious places I have worked like I did when i sent my application forms to Sidney Canada? or just to update what has changed?
If Yes, will i send copies of what i sent to sidney or obtain new ones that are addressed to Canada High Commission, Accra Ghana?
Please advise,

my email is dauaye @ yahoo.com

dauaye

May 10, 2010
PH
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 24th 2011
Doc's Request.
Marriage proof--Sept. 18th 2013 but arrived Accra 10th Oct. & Spouse Med Req. 11th oct. spouse Med Done on 16th Oct.
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
Jan 11 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with Application
File Transfer...
11-01- 2012
Med's Request
10-09-2013
Med's Done....
02-10-2013, Spouse medical 16-10-2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
Oct. 24th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 29th 2013
LANDED..........
June 25th 2014
Amen. Thank u broda. please when will i write 'update required'? in form IMM 5669?

I applied in 2011 with two companies and references letters sent with the application. and April 2012, i joined my present comapny of which i wrote accra in April 2013 informing them about my marriage and change of employer. so when I complete the form with my present company name, i dont need to attached a contract doc and ref from the comapny?
has anyone similiar experience?

Thanks for your advise.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
gel003 said:
it is with great joy in my heart and thanks to almighty God for his grace and faithfulness in the life of my family that i announce the arrival of our PPR yesterday 18th September, 2013. i am still short of words because it is just 2weeks after we did our medicals.

our God is awesome, he breaks every protocol to favour his children.

To all of us expecting updates, the time has come.
Congrats gel003 on your PPV

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
sussdawg said:
Thank God for his mercies. Accra sent a mail requesting for my passpirt.
Congratulations on your PPR

Arese

Apr 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2011
Nomination.....
PER: 01-12-2011
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
08-02-2014
Passport Req..
15-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-05-2014
LANDED..........
14-08-2014
Good day Dear Formites.
I've been out of circulation on this platform for a while.
So so excited by the events recorded in last couple of pages/days.

Arese

Apr 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2011
Nomination.....
PER: 01-12-2011
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
08-02-2014
Passport Req..
15-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-05-2014
LANDED..........
14-08-2014
gel003 said:

I sincerely rejoice with you & your family on this supersonic pace at concluding your application.
Indeed, I agree that it does have an obvious touch from above; that is "The Finger of God".
When I posted the story of my colleague who have a 5-week interval between completing medicals & receiving request for passport, I thought that was as good as it can get with AVO. Your story has PROVEN me wrong.
So happy for you.
Wish you the very best of God's endless favour in the Canada.

Pls did the mail asking you to come for the visa specify a particular day of the week to come or was it left open?
I know AVO used to ask applicants to come for visas on Mondays!

On the lighter side, I think you should consider adding Supersonic to your forum name="Supersonic Gel003"

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
dauaye said:
6. four passport photos
8. Her Police report

My Concern
Please advise,

my email is dauaye @ yahoo.com

Dauaye,

I can't see in the list where they asked for supporting documents. Very certain you will not need to submit those supporting documents at this stage because you have already passes the eligibility review, hence your being issued MR in the first place. Those supporting documents would have actually helped you secure the required points at the early stage, so no worries.

My take, just send the requested documents to Accra and you will surely be issued with another medical for you and spouse. You are already there 8) ;D. Congratulations once more