AOR Received.
23-09-2017
Med's Done....
06-10-2017
Hello guys!
I am a little confused about my stage. I am CEC Inland applicant
AOR: 23-Sep-17
Medical passed: 6-Oct-17
Required more documents on October 6th, I provided them 2 days later; after that my my status was:
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check (I don't remember exactly), but was something like: We will let you know when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Since Sunday my new status is:
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents You do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Today I called CIC and they told me that they could not specify my stage like IP1, NA, IP2, NA, but when she reviewed my account told me: Your passed your medicals and your background check is finalized.

Can anybody tell what does that mean? Which stage is that? Am I still on IP1??

lacr2811

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-09-2017
Med's Done....
06-10-2017
Hi Experts,

Just dont want to interfere in this group for this reason but actually need an urgent reply, kindly bear with me.

I have to submit my Schedule A form within 2 days now.
Completed with all the steps. Have queries regarding following question highlighted in bold

d) Been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country.

I was rejected Student visa ones before coming to canada for my studies in 2014.
Then later I was rejected USA visitor visa when I was studying in Canada (2015).

Form says: if you answer to any of these questions is YES, provide details below

Now please can anyone guide me how should I provide the details of these refusals to CIC. What should I explain them?? Is there any specific pattern. what all should I mention it to them. Kindly revert experts as I have only two days to respond it to CIC.

You have to answer everything with the truth! Answer yes and in the box put "Refused USA study visa (date)", Refused Canada visitor visa (date)" It doesn't matter if you have been refused before; what is really wrong is to not include it! . I am telling you this just if you are filling the form, I do not really understand if they are asking you for detailed information.
In my personal case my husband was refused as visitor and student to the USA, and our process is going on! They haven't asked for more details.

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
yes they told me on same day like you and they said wait for PPR email. I don't know when it will be ? If its approve then what they are looking ?
I think they do everything in batches so they approve a certain amount of applications and put them aside to receive PPRs. So I think the next time they send out a large number of PPRs then we should get ours. Let's just be patient, we already know that we're approved so I think it's enough for us to chill and wait for PPR email...

ashishry

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
You have to answer everything with the truth! Answer yes and in the box put "Refused USA study visa (date)", Refused Canada visitor visa (date)" It doesn't matter if you have been refused before; what is really wrong is to not include it! . I am telling you this just if you are filling the form, I do not really understand if they are asking you for detailed information.
In my personal case my husband was refused as visitor and student to the USA, and our process is going on! They haven't asked for more details.
do i need to mention the reason of refusal or only the date of refusal

kunalkhanna

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
Toronto, ON, Canada
App. Filed.......
07-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Request
08-09-2017
Passport Req..
25-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2017
LANDED..........
24-03-2018
Thank you, Kunal. Wishing best for you and your family's life in Canada. I got one more question did you submitted Letter of intent before or after ITA? I mean at what stage did you submit it?
Thank you so much for your good wishes.
I submitted the letter of intent along with my complete application after receiving the ita. There is no option to submit any document before you get the ita.
I submitted the letter of intend under the link "Optional Documents" after getting the ita.

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Any updates for AUG CEC? Anyone called/ got their notes?

IP2 since Sep 5th, Ordered GCMS notes on Oct 15 and still waiting for it :(

Kishan50

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
AOR August 25th
CEC Inland with one dependent
IP2 since Nov 18th
No additional docs required.

I keep refreshing my email every 15mins!

micsmile

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Since I got response from my inquiry on email that mine was approved, keep looking at my Inbox and Junk emails every hour. :)
This will be a very good Christmas gift they can give me.. and US.

Kishan50

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
Since I got response from my inquiry on email that mine was approved, keep looking at my Inbox and Junk emails every hour. :)
Did they reply you stating that you got approved but no PPR email yet?

Where did you send the email?

Yes hopefully we get a good Christmas present or a good birthday gift for me.

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
I sent them an email yesterday (CPC Ottawa), eagerly waiting for their response. I hope they don't say that we are still processing your BGC :(

micsmile

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Did they reply you stating that you got approved but no PPR email yet?

Where did you send the email?

Yes hopefully we get a good Christmas present or a good birthday gift for me.
Yes, they replied to me that I've been approved. Emailed them last week, they responded last Monday only.. to the CPC Ottawa, the email indicated on CIC website.

Reactions: Mystico_90

micsmile

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
I sent them an email yesterday (CPC Ottawa), eagerly waiting for their response. I hope they don't say that we are still processing your BGC :(
I am holding their response with Approved one.. at least it's better than just verbal update from them over the phone. :)
I can sense it, they will tell you Approved too. :) Stay positive!

Reactions: Mystico_90

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Yes, they replied to me that I've been approved. Emailed them last week, they responded last Monday only.. to the CPC Ottawa, the email indicated on CIC website.
Is there any updates on your cic account? Anything that got changed after that email?