+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August CEC Applicants

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Hi All,

I received a request letter from CIC after one week of my AORon 24th November(Under Canadian Experience Class).
Following is the letter by CIC. Just want to know what all i have to upload.

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:

 9XXXXXX1 - givenname familyname:
 Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature.

what is the first point?? For UCI number what they want???
Schedule A form I have and i can upload that. But cannot understand what should I submit about the UCI number.
Kindly revert experts I have only 3 more days to submit these documents.
Based on the info you provided, I did not see they ask for a UCI number. I'm not sure why do you say they asked for UCI. If they did, and you applied under CEC, you should have an existing UCI already which can be found on your work permit.

shan_kal

Aug 23, 2017
CEC Inland (with one dependent)
ITA: August 18, 2017 (437 points)
AOR: October 11, 2017
Additional docs request: October 25, 2017
Medical passed: November 11, 2017
Background check: IP1, November 15, 2017

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
I just got an updated to my cic account, my background check changed to IP 2 just 2 hours ago after 75 days in ip 1.

Last edited:

shantanu1988

Star Member
Apr 28, 2016
I just got an updated to my cic account, my background check changed to IP 2 just 2 hours ago.
call the cic and I think your application got approved bez when its happened this means they have taken the decision but PPR request we need to wait

kunalkhanna

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
Toronto, ON, Canada
App. Filed.......
07-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Request
08-09-2017
Passport Req..
25-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2017
LANDED..........
24-03-2018
Hi, did you submit letter of explanation for your Quebec experience?
For the Quebec experience i submitted the equired experience certificates, my salary slips CRA NOA and Revenue Quebec NOA.
Along with all this i submitted a letter of intent to show upfront that i am planning to settle outside of the Quebec by providing certain reasons like no french, family ties and son's education in english etc.

Reactions: kabir24

kunalkhanna

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
Toronto, ON, Canada
App. Filed.......
07-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Request
08-09-2017
Passport Req..
25-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2017
LANDED..........
24-03-2018
yahoo! congrats! just two months - its sooo quick!

do you have some advise about documents (for making background check easier) please please - I am in process of applying to EE CEC

thank you!
There is nothing special that i did for my PR process.
Actually i was lucky to get the my Canada experience letter from the parent company in India as well as from my customer in Canada which i think helped alot in proving my Canadian Experience. ALong with this i submitted my 12 months salary slips, my Canadian appointment letter, increment letter and NOA from CRA and Revenue Quebec.
Along with that my case was straight forward.
1 bachelor degree which i got assessed from wes. So under the education link, i submitted my wes report, along with the copy of my degree and mark sheets of all the semester. Also i submitted my ielts results even though it was not mandatory.

Then to prove my Indian experience I was able to convince the HR to give me a new letter showing my Indian experience and job responsibilities. I submitted my 12 months salary slips from India just prior to my transfer to Canada.

I also submitted proof of funds by showing the requisite amount in my Canada and Indian bank accounts even though i was a CEC applicant. But since i was applying from outside of Canada so i thought that it would be a good option to submit it upfront.

Then i submitted police certificate from India only. I was never asked for the rcmp certificate.

let me know if u have any specific question about any document that u want to submit.

micsmile

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Thanks all. But I cannot celebrate yet, judging the different responses from different agents, I'll just wait for golden email. BTW, I've received response like that via email, not phone call update.

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Thanks all. But I cannot celebrate yet, judging the different responses from different agents, I'll just wait for golden email. BTW, I've received response like that via email, not phone call update.
Hey,
Whom did you email and what you ask? Can you share? I want to give a try.