+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August CEC Applicants

micsmile

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Guys,

Just had a question regarding the status change on you application. Is there any email sent out to your rep, before the application is updated or how does it work. I have applied from canada, background check says in process and medicals have been cleared.
Had a representative before when I had my work permit about a year ago. Basically, representatives put their email address / mailing address for your application, so any update/notification (if there's any), your representative will receive it and he/she can update you. it's just based on my experience.

Dec 11, 2017
Had a representative before when I had my work permit about a year ago. Basically, representatives put their email address / mailing address for your application, so any update/notification (if there's any), your representative will receive it and he/she can update you. it's just based on my experience.
Thank you so much. Its just that it has been four months now. AOR August 10th . Requested for additional travel docs : 8th Sep. SHould i be receiving it any soon?

micsmile

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Thank you so much. Its just that it has been four months now. AOR August 10th . Requested for additional travel docs : 8th Sep. SHould i be receiving it any soon?
Since you can login to your online account right?

First, if you know your Visa Office (VO), you can email them and ask for update, just follow the instructions from this URL: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices.html

If you don't know the VO, email them to ask about it. I think from another forum here in Canada Visa, they've provided details how to ask where your application is. Goodluck

micsmile

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
I've completed my phone interview. going out now to mail the docs back to them. In addition as to what @daredevil1212 said before, it's confirmed, once they received the documents, that's the start of the 60 days for you to receive your PR card. They will require for us to use Express Canada Post so we can track where the document is. God Bless to all :)

Merry Christmas :)

Kishan50

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
I've completed my phone interview. going out now to mail the docs back to them. In addition as to what @daredevil1212 said before, it's confirmed, once they received the documents, that's the start of the 60 days for you to receive your PR card. They will require for us to use Express Canada Post so we can track where the document is. God Bless to all :)

Where do you live? I have my interview tomorrow morning but the Copr is not here yet.

daredevil1212

Apr 23, 2017
congrats on your landing! you are just one step away from completion of this whole process :D
about rescheduling telephone landing, did you ask your officer via interview? some forum members got different answers from cic call center agent.
yes i had asked the officer, the lady said that we need the COPR during the interview. but i think it all depends on the officer. one of my frnd didnt receive the COPR yet, but the officer told her what all things to be done (Signatures and some questions to be Answered on COPR) once you receive the COPR and send the COPR back to the IRCC office.

tushya

Oct 27, 2016

Hey,
Did you receive the ppr email first and then telephone landing email, or you received the telephone landing email directly?

micsmile

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Hey,
Did you receive the ppr email first and then telephone landing email, or you received the telephone landing email directly?
When they replied to me that it’s been approved on my email inquiry, i just waited for PPR. But instead of the golden email (normal PPR process), I received an email about telephone landing interview where it contains the schedule that I need to confirm with 48h with the details they’re requiring me to provide and send on the email address indicated. After that, waited for my CoPR letter, received the other day, and this morning, did my interview. I’ve indicated the details in sequence on my signature.

Last edited:
Reactions: tushya

princekmasih

Star Member
Jun 8, 2014
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-08-2017
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
LANDED..........
29-12-2017
Ok I hope you do too... two people today got their scheduled phone calls without receiving their CoPRs and the agent told they need to send it back whenever they receive it and to wait for a reschedule or to do the regular landing process.
Got my CoPR yesterday.. Finished my telephone call today.. The officer called me an hour earlier than scheduled.. Be prepared for that.. Took 5 min to finish.. Posted back the docs today only..

Reactions: daredevil1212

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
pls what does ghost update look like ?
When you log in to CIC, you will see update under the status of your PR application. When you click the view status, you will not notice any change. That's ghost update.