+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

marika

Star Member
Apr 27, 2013
Guys,
I have a question?
As I receive Ready for Visa email, I plan to send my copy of passport and photo to Ottawa tomorrow.
However I booked my Xmas vacation back to home ( Slovak republic)
Can I leave Canada while awaiting me CORP, or should I send my papers after I get back to Canada? I'll be back in Canada on January 8th.2018.
I have eTa and valid work permit till June 2020.
Thanks you all for great support

CanadianV

Jul 1, 2017
India
Hey, I read in some forum that the change from IP1 to NA2 don't take much time, so many misses to note it.
Watch the info from Himanshu in page 230. Thats the way it moves when additional documents were asked. If additional documents weren't asked then just remove that process rest of the information is same.

devgn

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
hi! my additional documents section also changed to the additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Hopefully we see the golden mail soon!
I guess in this they are checking either RPRF is paid or not... this is just my silly guess
I have also send additional documents while filing application... latter it changed to we do not need additional documents
and now ... being reviewed...

Vipinbabu02

Sep 10, 2017
My timelines

AOR- 19th August
Medicals Passed - 20th September
IP1-21st September
NA2- 21st September
No change since then.. :(

Also going through the immigration tracker , seen a weird trend in CIC issuing PRs(checked for those having LVO- New Delhi) . For people who are September AOR got PPR while July and August mostly are pending ??? Is it not going in an order or wat?

sidisgoingcanada

Nov 15, 2017
Hello Seniors! I am facing a weird situation here!
I am FSWO 28th August AOR! Moved to IP2 last Thursday which was 14th December!
As I have applied through an agent I tried checking my application status through the IVR option just now! After entering all the required details the IVR is replying with a message after a long pause that "We are unable to find your application in our system please check your credentials"

I don't know whats all this about! Getting scared! Has anyone experienced such thing before? Please shed some light on this!!:eek: