30-08-2017
File Transfer...
27-10-2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
LANDED..........
01-04-2018
Hi Guys
As I said earlier since Oct.18th B.G changed to. NA. LVO is New Delhi. Don't understand the delay .AOR 23rd August. Today One hundred days over.
There is no delay,New Delhi is extremely slow in processing of express entry applications due to study visa applications.Currently they working on June applications,hopefully they clear all of us before year end.

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Hello everyone, just a small question, I could not find anything related to that on internet, so I am posting it here:
If I apply for tourist visa of any country, including Canada, will Canadian PR refusal affect the tourist visa?

HassanH

Star Member
Apr 22, 2017
Hi guys,

25 Aug - AOR
22 Sep - IP2
My BG just changed from Ip2 to NA today, so I guess that makes it NA3 ? (my BG status changed from "We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information." to "Not Applicable")

Anyone knows what this is about? or whether I should expect a PPR soon...

Reactions: shutty

Omnamo

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Hi guys,

25 Aug - AOR
22 Sep - IP2
My BG just changed from Ip2 to NA today, so I guess that makes it NA3 ? (my BG status changed from "We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information." to "Not Applicable")

Hi
My AOR August 23, Mine changed as yours on 18th October. Still no news from LVO. Let's pray n wait.

sanexplorer666

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
India
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-12-2017
Hey, Last week I have sent an email to know the status of my application to
cpc-ctd-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca.
Since I have an representative (consultant) for my application, are they the one who need to communicate to CIC!
Yes, they need to send an email. However you can try your luck by calling the CIC helpline

Reactions: CanadianV

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Hello everyone, just a small question, I could not find anything related to that on internet, so I am posting it here:
If I apply for tourist visa of any country, including Canada, will Canadian PR refusal affect the tourist visa?
Am afraid it could, for the reason being a PR visa is for immigrant intent whilst on a tourist visa, the applicant has to get back to the home country. Ofcourse, that doesn't mean a TRV to Canada would necessarily be rejected- you can always apply with a lot of documents that tie your relationship to the home country (like family/stable employment/property etc)

Reactions: ravleen

shutty

Nov 24, 2016
Hi guys,

25 Aug - AOR
22 Sep - IP2

If it is NA3 then I believe it goes to a manager for final approval - if approved you should receive PPR within the next 5 days

Further reading....

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/na3-status-your-experiences.526091/#post-6525574

Omnamo

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Hi friends,
To day also almost over. None of August AORs rec'd PPR except one. I don't know what's to be done. Where v all are standing.

canada@2018

Star Member
May 7, 2017
When you apply for a visitor visa right after PR rejection, It might give an impression to the VO that you are trying to get in desperately. Theoretically one visa rejection shouldn’t impact another type of visa application, but in practice its different. However if you are applying for visitor visa for another country other than Canada, no impact.

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Hello AUG AOR.

If you're in IP2 and noticed some sort of ghost update on your CIC (it will just show update on CIC application row, but no email and no change). Then most probably your application is approved. Some of us from AUG AOR (CEC) had this. Please keep monitoring.

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Hi..This happens either there is gap in any of your activity. There could be multiple reason which could trigger Schedule A -

1) During your activity declaration, there is gap between two activity hence they need form to be filled up.
2) There are cases when we declare our activity from the age of 18 onward , however they ask for 10 years only. In case you did it more than 10 years they might ask for schedule A. ( This was happened in my friend case) .
3) If you are had traveled in past for little longer duration, however less than 6 months and you haven't declared in activity history since it was on travel history. They might come back asking for schedule A as you need to add it to your activity.
4) Any visa rejection in past also lead to schedule A declaration.

Even I was asked for schedule A in NA2 stage (still waiting for PPR) due to gap in activity. So there is nothing to worry. Good part is at least they have working on your file.
Just one little correction, a visa rejection may or may not lead to schedule A. I had 2 visa rejections, one for Canada and another one for US. My application was completed and they didn't ask for schedule A. :)

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
If you ever refused PR application, you should be really careful when apply the tourist visa. You need to have strong evidence to show that you have a solid tie with your home country, and you will not stay in Canada after your visa expired. And you will only go to Canada for tourist purpose. That might be a bit tough for you to prove since you've exposed that you are interested in living in Canada.