+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

sidisgoingcanada

Nov 15, 2017
My status still remains the same with no activity at all! I have applied through a consultant so I frequently check my status through the IVR option! It is the same on IVR as well! When will my background check start? I have asked them about the location of my file on 18th Nov still no response from them!! Is the IVR status accurate?

AOR: August 28th! FSWO!
Application Status: We are processing your application.
Review of Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of Medical Results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of Additional Documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints.
Background Check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start the background check.
Final Decision: Your application is in progress.

Does the status doesn't update if the file has moved to the LVO?
I haven't paid the RPRF yet when should i expect the request for paying the fees? I hope they start with August applications ASAP!!

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
Hi..This happens either there is gap in any of your activity. There could be multiple reason which could trigger Schedule A -

1) During your activity declaration, there is gap between two activity hence they need form to be filled up.
2) There are cases when we declare our activity from the age of 18 onward , however they ask for 10 years only. In case you did it more than 10 years they might ask for schedule A. ( This was happened in my friend case) .
3) If you are had traveled in past for little longer duration, however less than 6 months and you haven't declared in activity history since it was on travel history. They might come back asking for schedule A as you need to add it to your activity.
4) Any visa rejection in past also lead to schedule A declaration.

Even I was asked for schedule A in NA2 stage (still waiting for PPR) due to gap in activity. So there is nothing to worry. Good part is at least they have working on your file.
Thank you very much, dear.

singh3508

Mar 9, 2016
Hi Guys,

Waiting to see Aug people getting PPR's. Sadly nobody is posting happy news.

This week seems to be the coldest.

sanexplorer666

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
India
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-12-2017
My status still remains the same with no activity at all! I have applied through a consultant so I frequently check my status through the IVR option! It is the same on IVR as well! When will my background check start? I have asked them about the location of my file on 18th Nov still no response from them!! Is the IVR status accurate?

AOR: August 28th! FSWO!
Application Status: We are processing your application.
Review of Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of Medical Results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of Additional Documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints.
Background Check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start the background check.
Final Decision: Your application is in progress.

Does the status doesn't update if the file has moved to the LVO?
I haven't paid the RPRF yet when should i expect the request for paying the fees? I hope they start with August applications ASAP!!
No , the status dosent update in case file moved to VO. You can come to know by calling them or sending an email. However since your consultant has applied , they have to send an email.

sidisgoingcanada

Nov 15, 2017
No , the status dosent update in case file moved to VO. You can come to know by calling them or sending an email. However since your consultant has applied , they have to send an email.
Oh okay thank you I will ask my consultant to send them an email and lets see what response do they give! Also is the status we get to hear on IVR accurate and the latest one?

BlueP

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Hi, I am Aug AOR, too.
I was wondering if anybody has requested ATIP or GCMS yet?

I'm CEC Inland
AOR-Aug 22
medical passed-Sep 8
BG-IP 1-Sep 8
BG-NA-Nov 13
we do not need additional documents-Nov 22
BG-IP 2-Nov 23

Hi Guys,

Waiting to see Aug people getting PPR's. Sadly nobody is posting happy news.

This week seems to be the coldest.

marika

Star Member
Apr 27, 2013
Hi all,
Just let you know that yesterday my background went to we are processing your background check..(this is the 2 time when it's went to this.)
However additional documents sill shows" we need more documents ... despite of fact that I already sent those..
Have a great day all..and let's hope that we all get our golden mail soon..

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Still sitting on IP2 since Nov 18th. No add docs required.
August 25th AOR.

Any updates guys?
IP2 since Sep 5. CEC Inland here.
No updates.

CanadianV

Jul 1, 2017
India
Hey, Last week I have sent an email to know the status of my application to
cpc-ctd-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca.
Since I have an representative (consultant) for my application, are they the one who need to communicate to CIC!