+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

Omnamo

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Hi every one.
Tuesday half day is over. Any one got updates or news. My status remains same since 18th October. Oh God pls.do some miracles for August AORs.

Reactions: Patterns18

marika

Star Member
Apr 27, 2013
No update at all...
I submitted additional documents on Nov.17 but my MyCIC account hasn't been updated yet...
Who knows what's going on with our applications...

caleb1111

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Hey folks...just received our COPR back today....application is approved in MyCIC and passports are stamped...planning to land for few days in December/January to see the Northern Lights from Yukon..:)....thanks everybody and best of luck!!!

Christ Lord hear my prayers soon ..... I don’t mind seeing the aurora borealis too , I heard it’s a sight to cherish for years...
PPR soon I pray ....

Reactions: canada@2018

canada@2018

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Christ Lord hear my prayers soon ..... I don’t mind seeing the aurora borealis too , I heard it’s a sight to cherish for years...
PPR soon I pray ....
its just a matter of time..sooner or later everyone will get it and cherish the moment like we are doing right now...hope its soon for you...all the best buddy!!!

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Hi every one.
Tuesday half day is over. Any one got updates or news. My status remains same since 18th October. Oh God pls.do some miracles for August AORs.
Are you FSW or cec? If you are cec and your background says "we are processing your background check", you should receive an update soon as there are multiple cec people reported account update yesterday including me who were waiting in ip 1 for long.

hps1981

Apr 22, 2011
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
24-Aug-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Please add me to August AOR Whatsapp Group.

marika

Star Member
Apr 27, 2013
Hi all,
I have a question. On nov.14 I was asked for additional documents, which I submitted on Nov.17, however there is no update in myCIC account. It's still shows ..we need more documents to continue processing you application..should I worry? Or is there anything else what I can do?
Thanks

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Hi all,
I have a question. On nov.14 I was asked for additional documents, which I submitted on Nov.17, however there is no update in myCIC account. It's still shows ..we need more documents to continue processing you application..should I worry? Or is there anything else what I can do?
Thanks
It's normal to wait for a long time after doc submitted. Don't worry. Just wait till your next update.

bambii__

Nov 15, 2017
I think most probably things will slow down even more as the holiday season approaches...I am sure officers take vacation days

lacr2811

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-09-2017
Med's Done....
06-10-2017
Hello guys!
I am a little confused about my stage. I am CEC Inland applicant
AOR: 23-Sep-17
Medical passed: 6-Oct-17
Required more documents on October 6th, I provided them 2 days later; after that my my status was:
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check (I don't remember exactly), but was something like: We will let you know when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Since Sunday my new status is:
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents You do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Today I called CIC and they told me that they could not specify my stage like IP1, NA, IP2, NA, but when she reviewed my account told me: Your passed your medicals and your background check is finalized.

Can anybody tell what does that mean? Which stage is that? Am I still on IP1??

Bhawnachaubey

May 23, 2017
Hello Everyone! I am new to this forum! @andy108 could you please add me to the whatsapp group. I got invitation on 31st May and my AOR date is 28th August 2017 and my status currently is as follows:

Application Status: We are processing your application.
Review of Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of Medical Results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of Additional Documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints.
Background Check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start the background check.
Final Decision: Your application is in progress.

Could you please tell me at which stage I am currently? I am FSWO from Pune, India. Single Applicant. Had two requests for documents one being the Criminal Record Check from NZ and other being Singapore PCC. Submitted both on 1st November.

Seniors please shed some light on my case. Thank you!
Your application is at na2

Reactions: sidisgoingcanada

Omnamo

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Are you FSW or cec? If you are cec and your background says "we are processing your background check", you should receive an update soon as there are multiple cec people reported account update yesterday including me who were waiting in ip 1 for long.
Hi,
I am Fswo