+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

m13

Mar 5, 2014
AOR - 16th Aug
Medical Cleared - 6th Sept
No additional docs required - 24th Oct

I'm not sure about BG as I don't think it ever changed to IP or if it did I missed noticing this change. Current status of BG is also NA.

Are you an applicant from August as well?

Thanks

Can anyone please tell me if my status seems to be IP1 or IP2? Timeline is above. Thanks.

ray_18

May 1, 2017
Hi,

As most of us have crossed 90 days n we are the ones who have been left behind. So it's but natural that it's our turn to get it. I have been praying for all aug AORs daily n I m sure God will hear our prayers.All the best to All aug aors
So kind of you .amen

Kanikananda

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hey guys
I am aor 5 th august recieved my gcms day before ...the gcms were generated on 6 th nov till then my eligibilty and criminality were pending.... and 4 th october my file was transferred to ndvowhich i am assuming from the last updated date... post tht there has nt been any chng in the status they remain the same since 3 months now.... anyone here could comment on how long ndvo will take to release the ppr mails for us basis the current processing times.... the wait is getting depressing now

Reactions: Omnamo

Tomi2

Apr 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
Doc's Request.
30-10-2017 (RCMP requested)
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
Hi Tomi,
Did you order your note via GetGCMS.com or directly from ATIP? I ordered mine on Oct 27, waiting for it.
I ordered directly from ATIP

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Hey guys
I am aor 5 th august recieved my gcms day before ...the gcms were generated on 6 th nov till then my eligibilty and criminality were pending.... and 4 th october my file was transferred to ndvowhich i am assuming from the last updated date... post tht there has nt been any chng in the status they remain the same since 3 months now.... anyone here could comment on how long ndvo will take to release the ppr mails for us basis the current processing times.... the wait is getting depressing now
Really hard to say, mine got transferred around sep, still no updates. I’m sitting in ip2.

Omnamo

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Hey guys

Omnamo

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Hi

Really don't know how LVOs or CIC processing. In some cases whether FSwo or CEC. Sept and October AORs already recd PPR. But August is still pending after step by step scrutiny completed as mentioned in the forum. Only God has to help us. Let us pray.. for early results.

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Hi

Really don't know how LVOs or CIC processing. In some cases whether FSwo or CEC. Sept and October AORs already recd PPR. But August is still pending after step by step scrutiny completed as mentioned in the forum. Only God has to help us. Let us pray.. for early results.
No one knows what's exactly happening with the Aug AOR! I am so sad about this, because I didn't notice PPR for Aug applicants. I did notice ppl from later months are getting PPR.

Let's see what happens this week.

sanexplorer666

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
India
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-12-2017
Hi,

As most of us have crossed 90 days n we are the ones who have been left behind. So it's but natural that it's our turn to get it. I have been praying for all aug AORs daily n I m sure God will hear our prayers.All the best to All aug aors
God bless you for your kind words .. Not sure how long more we have to wait , but the ray of hope is getting faded as much as time passes away...We the Aug AOR

sanexplorer666

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
India
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-12-2017
Hey guys
What I saw from other forums..NDVO is actively clearing backlogs ..may be soon you would get your turn

SheFer92

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Hi All

I just had an update on my application - the additional documents from we are reviewing to no additional documents required

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Timelines as follows;
AoR - Aug 10
MEP - Aug 23
NA2 - Aug 28
Transfered to LVO - Oct 19 (found out through email on this date that it was transferred to Port of Spain for processing)

I have been NA2 since Aug 28 and no other updates since then till today (Nov 27).

Can anyone let me know if I could be expecting PPR soon?

Thank you in Advance :)