FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
I just checked my status through IVR option they said my application has been refused.

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
I just checked my status through IVR option they said my application has been refused.
Can you tell me what can be the case?

Omnamo

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
My VO is New Delhi
Got the mail in the afternoon
Did they check with your employer's and bank officials ? Bcos some of them in the forum mentioned it. I got a mail that my application is processed at ndvo. How long did the process take for them to send a PPR? Did ur BG change from we are processing your BG n will let u know if we need more information to not applicable? Bcos that's how mine has changed n no need of additional documents. Please let me know. Thanks in advance. Once again Congratulations

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
Can you tell me what can be the case?
I’m really very sorry to hear that your case has been refused, ravleen. It’s really very tough to comprehend that a case has been refused when you were expecting PPR. Did they give you any reason?

Simi7

Sep 18, 2017
Congratulations.....have a wonderful life ahead :)
Thankyou Ravleen

I feel really very sorry as they refused your case but seriously don't lose hope

Even my case was refused initially for a minor reason of the date on the PCC and I had reapplied

Reapply you will surely get it
What is the reason of refusal ?

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
I’m really very sorry to hear that your case has been refused, ravleen. It’s really very tough to comprehend that a case has been refused when you were expecting PPR. Did they give you any reason?
Going to the consultant she wil tell the reason

Simi7

Sep 18, 2017
Did they check with your employer's and bank officials ? Bcos some of them in the forum mentioned it. I got a mail that my application is processed at ndvo. How long did the process take for them to send a PPR? Did ur BG change from we are processing your BG n will let u know if we need more information to not applicable? Bcos that's how mine has changed n no need of additional documents. Please let me know. Thanks in advance. Once again Congratulations
Hi

My timeline
AOR - 9th Aug
MEP- 19 Aug
IP1 - 21 Aug
NA2- 28 Aug
No ADR - 7 Oct
IP2- 14 Nov
PPR - 16 Nov

I went through all the stages
What is your present status?

Simi7

Sep 18, 2017
Thankyou

They did not check with my previous employer
Presently I m self employed
Nor did they check with my bank officials

sidisgoingcanada

Nov 15, 2017
Hey so sorry to hear that! I hope you get a chance to reapply and everything will go smoothly till the end. You said you checked status through IVR option what is that how can you check the status can you please tell me more about it?

Omnamo

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Going to the consultant she wil tell the reason
I am really sorry to hear about it. Don't ever give up. You have always been a positive person helping others , very supportive. I am sure you will get it if u need to apply again. I will pray for you.

Omnamo

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Hi

My timeline
AOR - 9th Aug
MEP- 19 Aug
IP1 - 21 Aug
NA2- 28 Aug
No ADR - 7 Oct
IP2- 14 Nov
PPR - 16 Nov

I went through all the stages
What is your present status?
Hi,
After submitting ADR my BG was we are processing your application n let u know if we need more information. Then after 3 weeks changed to no additional documents needed n not applicable

Hitesh27j

Jun 6, 2017
My Story's almost same as most of the Aug applicants I believe.
AOR on 29th Aug.
Medical passed 20 Sep

Application Status: We are processing your application.
Review of Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of Medical Results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of Additional Documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints.
Background Check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start the background check.
Final Decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Nothing after that.
Hi TJ, Same story with me. AOR 12th August and MEP 25th August. And the file remains untouched. I am not sure what our plan of action should be now. As it seems we can't really ask them to speed up things before 6 months. Any thoughts?

Mona Hashaam

Sep 27, 2017
Im really sorry to hear this, just wanted to let you know that my application was also cancelled in the mid of this year due to a minor mistake in my son's birth certificate. we re-applied and now our file is at london visa office waiting to get approved. So don't loose hope (y)