+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

Oct 5, 2017
I really don't think you get a notification when it gets transferred to LVO. Usually applicants with FSW streams get PPR email quicker than other streams.. Some even got in 30 days.
Hi, my LVO is also new delhi, and im also waiting for my status to move. You can call at canada number and can ask them when they moved ur file to ndvo , they will tell u so start counting ur timeline with them from there..

Maybe they're still working on your file (e.g., criminality and security and eligibility). Wait for maybe 1 wk, then contact them to see what's happening.

Wishing you all the best :)

SheFer92

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Hi Guys

My aor is 5 th aug ... hv been waiting at na2 for last 2 months now ... mailed cic 10 days back they confirmed ndvo as my visa offc but the surprising part is there isnt a single change in my profile .... hv no clue as to where we stand.... also if anyone here has any idea abt ndvo processing time

Thanks
Hi

My AoR is Aug 10 and per my application I am in NA2 stage since Aug 28th, I recently (OCt 19) contacted CIC and was informed that my file was transfered to LVO (Port of Spain).
After which i found a forum just like this for applicants with the same LVO and connected with them, they have informed me sometimes the processing time can take up to 3months and so I patiently wait. Also although my file was transferred to LVO, no updates on my application was made and it still stands in NA2 stage over 2 months now.
I believe they would wait out the process until its close to 6months and that is the time frame given and therefore they are under no pressure to process it sooner than the set time frame.
We just have to patiently wait I suppose. It's very difficult, but other than ordering GCM notes I don't see any other way but to wait.

Hope my scenario ease your mind and tension a little bit.

Good luck :)

Reactions: Kanikananda

singh3508

Mar 9, 2016
hello friends
I am August 3 AOR under FSW-O category.

I have been on ip2 since 20th sep.

Recently my additional document status changed from
"We do not need additional documents" to "Additional docs you provided are being reviewed"
anybody experienced it and what it could mean?
I do not know my visa processing office, never contacted cic

Reactions: ravleen

shutty

Nov 24, 2016
I checked my CIC again this morning.

Yesterday it had changed from We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. >> Not Applicable (NA3)

Today it has changed from NA3 >> We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

??? IP3???

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
hello friends
I am August 3 AOR under FSW-O category.

I have been on ip2 since 20th sep.

Recently my additional document status changed from
"We do not need additional documents" to "Additional docs you provided are being reviewed"
anybody experienced it and what it could mean?
I do not know my visa processing office, never contacted cic
It has happened with lot of people don't worry

Kanikananda

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hi

My AoR is Aug 10 and per my application I am in NA2 stage since Aug 28th, I recently (OCt 19) contacted CIC and was informed that my file was transfered to LVO (Port of Spain).
After which i found a forum just like this for applicants with the same LVO and connected with them, they have informed me sometimes the processing time can take up to 3months and so I patiently wait. Also although my file was transferred to LVO, no updates on my application was made and it still stands in NA2 stage over 2 months now.
I believe they would wait out the process until its close to 6months and that is the time frame given and therefore they are under no pressure to process it sooner than the set time frame.
We just have to patiently wait I suppose. It's very difficult, but other than ordering GCM notes I don't see any other way but to wait.

Hope my scenario ease your mind and tension a little bit.

Good luck :)
Thank you so much for such a motivating post... indeed waiting seems to be the only solution for us...

Good luck to you too... hope we all get PPR soon and in 2017 only

Reactions: SheFer92