AOR Received.
30-08-2017
File Transfer...
27-10-2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
LANDED..........
01-04-2018
Calling CIC wont help as the care centre is in Canada and they reply that application is shifted to Lvo. On the other hand Delhi Visa office does not reply to any communication.If you want to know the progress on your application better order GCMS notes

Bhawnachaubey

May 23, 2017
This is how my profile looks like....

AOR: 10th August 2017

Medicals Passed: 22nd August and Background is changed to 'Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.'

29th Aug Background status is NA.

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any change in your status ..line is the same

sanexplorer666

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
India
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-12-2017
New Delhi LVO is extremely slow and takes on average 1.5 to 2 months for IP2 .They will take around full 6 months to process the application.
It actually depends upon how soon they pick and review. one of the person i know got his ppr in 3.5 months duration with NDVO. and many get stuck. In-fact Iam stucked with Ottawa cpc after my file moved from CIC nova scotia since 4th October. so it purely depends on luck and how soon they wish to work on file. Iam sure there would be a lot of application in queue. What we are doing is only assumption here :)

edwinkhoi

May 19, 2017
Hi guys,

It's been a long journey for me but it came to an end last weekend. I was overwhelmed with the news and could not believe the wait is finally over. I feel I'm among the luckiest people in the world. Below is my timeline.

ITA: 31 May
AOR: 12 August
MEP/IP1/ADR for FBI PCC: 24 August
NA2: 28 August
IP2: 1 September
FBI PCC submitted: 14 September
PPR: 28 October

On 27 October, I emailed CPC-Ottawa to inquire about the visa office and the processing of my application. On 28 Oct they replied saying my application was approved. Couple of hours later I got the PPR in MyCIC so technically I did not receive the PPR through email.

To those who are waiting, you're getting there. I know exactly how you feel. The desperation, frustration, anxiety, hopes... My application was not perfect but by luck I've got through!

Good luck to all of you!

Last edited:

sanexplorer666

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
India
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-12-2017
Hi guys,

It's been a long journey for me but it came to an end last weekend. I was overwhelmed with the news and could not believe it has finally come. I feel I'm among the luckiest people in the world. Below is my timeline.

On 27 October, I emailed CPC-Ottawa to request the visa office and the processing of my application. On 28 Oct they replied saying my application was approved. 30 minutes later I got the PPR in MyCIC so technically I did not receive the PPR through email.

To those who are waiting, you're getting there. I know exactly how you feel. The desperation, frustration, anxiety, hopes... My application was not perfect but by luck I've got through!

Good luck to all of you!
Congratulation, are you FSW or CEC ?

CanadianV

Jul 1, 2017
India
I have two applications in process one through EE and other paper based pnp.i received the pre arrival invitation on my pnp application with uci mentioned on it. The letter was on different format that you have. No idea what actually it means to the process.
Ok.. thanks for sharing the information.

ray_18

May 1, 2017
Hi guys,

It's been a long journey for me but it came to an end last weekend. I was overwhelmed with the news and could not believe it has finally come. I feel I'm among the luckiest people in the world. Below is my timeline.

On 27 October, I emailed CPC-Ottawa to request the visa office and the processing of my application. On 28 Oct they replied saying my application was approved. 30 minutes later I got the PPR in MyCIC so technically I did not receive the PPR through email.

Good luck to all of you!
Congrats

Reactions: edwinkhoi

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Hi Ravleen,
I used to visit this forum to check whether u got PPR,though i got it long before. Don't lose ur hope. Ur golden mail will come very soon. Don't worry .
That's really sweet of you....I hope I get through this soon

Reactions: dency and ray_18

sanexplorer666

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
India
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-12-2017
Thanks San for the reply.
Do you know the processing time for "Eligibility Check", we had submitted requested additional documents on Oct 17th.
Well it depends on how soon they process, Average time line is close to 3 months however for me it was 1 month. So it all depends as in this process file also get transferred to CPC or LVO.