August AOR 2017

canada@2018

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Aor 8/28

Med passed 9/9
BG ip1

BG na2 9/12

I'm stuck in NA2 since Sept 12 and I haven't paid RPRF yet... No requesting email so far...

Is there anyone else in a similar situation?

almost same time line here...my AOR 8/8....didn't track the exact NA2 date of BGC..but it started from September 1st or 2nd week..paid all fees upfront...

checked once with CIC..only information I got was file is in Ottawa..but I guess that's normal since its less than 6 months!!!

We are FSWO....

canada@2018

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Anyone from India? How much time do CIC take for processing the applications from Delhi , India?
One of my friends got his PR from India in little less than 90 days..his AOR was middle of April, 2017 and he got the PR in July....I don't know his time line for MEP, IP1, NA2, IP2 etc....but his visa office was New Delhi....he is FSWO...

Reactions: ravleen

CanadianV

Jul 1, 2017
India
Hello Guys, I received AOR on 30/8 and medicals passed on 15/9. I received a message in my account from Integration and Foreign Credential Referral Office as a pdf document on 25/10 with subject - "How to find a job in Canada". The message is as follows.

"Congratulations. You are now a candidate for immigration to Canada.

You should think about how you will find a job in your field if you become permanent resident. Starting now will give you and your family members the best chance at finding a job that matches your skills, qualifications and work experience.

You can research:
• areas where workers in your field are in high demand, and
• what is required for your job and similar jobs you might be interested in.

In most cases, the things you need to find a job in Canada are different than for immigrating. This means you might need a new assessment of your education, skills, work experience and/or language skills to get a job in your field. Gather your documents before you come to Canada to make the process easier. For example:
• degrees
• school transcripts
• proof of work history
• employer references, etc.

In Canada, some jobs are regulated to protect public health and safety. To work in a regulated job, you will need a licence or certificate from the regulatory body for your profession in the province or territory you want to live in.

You may need to submit certain documents, upgrade your education, and get on-the-job experience before you get a license or certificate to practice. Without a license or certificate, you will not be able to work in a regulated job in Canada. It can take time to get a license in Canada. Consider working in a related job while getting your license.

There are many other resources that can help you research how to work in your job in Canada. Check the website for the province or territory you want to live in to find out more.

If you are accepted to come to Canada, you can get free services before you come that
will help you:
• learn about life in Canada
• find a job
• take steps to get your credentials recognized and
• you will also learn about other free services available after you arrive in Canada.

There are also free services to help you adjust to life in Canada once you arrive.

Sincerely,
Integration and Foreign Credential Referral Office
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada."

I can observe that it is a general information but now a days is the CIC sends such message after 60 days of document submission? Have any of you got such message from them?

Thanks.

Hardeep281991

Jul 31, 2017
Hello Guys, I received AOR on 30/8 and medicals passed on 15/9. I received a message in my account from Integration and Foreign Credential Referral Office as a pdf document on 25/10 with subject - "How to find a job in Canada". The message is as follows.

You should think about how you will find a job in your field if you become permanent resident. Starting now will give you and your family members the best chance at finding a job that matches your skills, qualifications and work experience.

You can research:

In most cases, the things you need to find a job in Canada are different than for immigrating. This means you might need a new assessment of your education, skills, work experience and/or language skills to get a job in your field. Gather your documents before you come to Canada to make the process easier. For example:
• degrees
• school transcripts
• proof of work history

In Canada, some jobs are regulated to protect public health and safety. To work in a regulated job, you will need a licence or certificate from the regulatory body for your profession in the province or territory you want to live in.

You may need to submit certain documents, upgrade your education, and get on-the-job experience before you get a license or certificate to practice. Without a license or certificate, you will not be able to work in a regulated job in Canada. It can take time to get a license in Canada. Consider working in a related job while getting your license.

There are many other resources that can help you research how to work in your job in Canada. Check the website for the province or territory you want to live in to find out more.

If you are accepted to come to Canada, you can get free services before you come that
will help you:
• find a job
• you will also learn about other free services available after you arrive in Canada.

There are also free services to help you adjust to life in Canada once you arrive.

Sincerely,

I can observe that it is a general information but now a days is the CIC sends such message after 60 days of document submission? Have any of you got such message from them?

Thanks.
I got the same message. Are you PNP or FSWO ?
I hope someone can help on this.
I somehow feel positive.

bigboy394

Oct 31, 2017
AOR August 4 2017. Can anyone tell what stage I am in? And how long till PPR?

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

THANKS!

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
AOR August 4 2017. Can anyone tell what stage I am in? And how long till PPR?

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

THANKS!
My status is same as yours. AOR 20. CEC Inland. You're in IP2. By when you get your PPR is very hard to say. What's your stream?

Reactions: ravleen

Triple Jay

Oct 31, 2017
Hi guys!!!!!!!!
I've been lurking on here for some months now but never created a profile. I just created my profile to announce the good news to everyone that i received PPR yesterday and i'm so overjoyed!...below is my timeline:

Type: Express Entry Canadian Experience Class
AOR: August 18th 2017
Medicals passed:September 7th
IP2: October 28th ( actually i think it was between Oct 27th and Oct 28th but i noticed the change on Oct 28th morning when i checked my account because they didn't send me any email when they updated it from BG:not applicable to 'we are processing your background check')
PPR: October 30th!!!!

hold on tight guys...it's on the way for you!!!

Last edited:

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Hi guys!!!!!!!!
I've been lurking on here for a some months now but never created a profile. I just created my profile to announce the good news to everyone that i received PPR yesterday and i'm so overjoyed!...below is my timeline:

Type: Express Entry Canadian Experience Class
AOR: August 18th 2017
Medicals passed:September 7th
IP2: October 28th ( actually i think it was between Oct 27th and Oct 28th but i noticed the change on Oct 28th morning when i checked my account because they didn't send me any email when they updated it from BG:not applicable to 'we are processing your background check')
PPR: October 30th!!!!

hold on tight guys...it's on the way for you!!!
Hey congrats. I am CEC AOR Aug 20 (Inland). Can you tell me if you have any dependents?

Thanks.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Anyone here having AOR between 1st aug to 11th Aug waiting for AOR? Wondering if they are processing 1-10aug AOR applicants.. because someone else got PPR having 5ht aug AOR this week...
A lot of us are waiting, especially PNPs and CECs. FSWs are being processed faster though.

I'm Aug 9 AOR, PNP Outland.

Good luck.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017

You can research:

• degrees
• school transcripts
• proof of work history

will help you:
• find a job

Sincerely,

Thanks.
I got an exact message in my account too yesterday. I've no idea if this means anything or was just a system triggered message for no reason at all.

I'm PNP Outland with Aug 9 AOR.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
I got the same message. Are you PNP or FSWO ?
I hope someone can help on this.
I somehow feel positive.
I don't want to sound negative but I believe that the message means nothing. It seems like something that should've been sent to us a few weeks after AOR and not almost 3 months later.

Good luck.

Slm1003

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Just looking for an opinion.

Husband and I (and our one year old) got ITA May 31st. AOR end of August, but we didn’t have our PCCs yet. We were asked to upload them by Nov 12th, but we are still missing one FBI PCC. Before we received the other two PCCS we needed, we received a RPRF letter and paid right away (around mid-September). We disclosed any “criminal” things on our records, but these things were never prosecuted (no one was arrested, detained, no court or fines, etc.) since there is that present, we went through an immigration lawyer for best chances of PR.

Anyway, our medical is passed and BG still says “we are processing your application...”. The RPRF letter said “The eiligibility and admissibility review is currently in process...” can we have cautious optimism we will receive PPR (assuming the PCCs have no record)? Will it be shortly after uploading final PCC? Of course, our lawyers won’t say one way or the other, which I understand. Just looking for more insight so we don’t get our hopes too high.

Thank you!