AOR Received.
March 02 2017
IELTS Request
submitted with application

Bhawnachaubey

May 23, 2017
This is how my profile looks like....

AOR: 10th August 2017

Medicals Passed: 22nd August and Background is changed to 'Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.'

29th Aug Background status is NA.

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Hi
Our application shows the same above comments . Can u pls confirm what could be the probable time lines here ... Aor is 29th Aug 17

shra23

Star Member
Dec 19, 2016
saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 19th 2016
AOR Received.
March 02 2017
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Hi,
All I noticed was that when my medical passed, my Background went to "we are processing your background check"
It's been like that for almost 2 months. Have no clue which stage Iam in... lol
It was on September 6th.
Iam CEC with 1 dependent
My background changed the same day when my medicals passed updated. constantly checking my emails everyday since then but no luck

Reactions: ravleen

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
My background changed the same day when my medicals passed updated. constantly checking my emails everyday since then but no luck
Kinda same situation here. MEP Sep 5, AOR 20 CEC Inland.
My add doc got changed on Sep 26 to nothing required. They never asked for any..
No idea what's happening..

Mohammed Shakir

Jul 20, 2017
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

which stage is this one, and how will it take for ppr

Patterns18

Aug 18, 2017
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

which stage is this one, and how will it take for ppr
Its IP2. PPR should be close

shutty

Nov 24, 2016
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

= Class - CEC
= AOR 28th August
= Meds 8th September?
= ADR provided - 10th October
= Last Status Change around the 12th October
= Visa Office, Sydney - Novia Scotia

Current in Calgary on implied status await BOWP

looking at Bobbieleigh's timeline it could be around Christmas that I receive PPR : /

Barca

Star Member
Jul 8, 2016
Today my status changed to we do not need additional documents and Background check changed to
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Is this P2? AOR August 28

save_me_plz

Jun 5, 2014
yeah...few chosen ones..:)....I was browsing June and July PPR threads and there are people from June who are still IP1, IP2 or NA2...needed that patience booster shot!!!
SO they are giving PR to only those who are not in canada first. Dont believe me? check on forums. I am august 2016 PNP PR applicant. applied for CEC EE in september 2017. No PPR yet. but people from FSOW got ppr in one month with few exception of CEC