VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
To all experienced members here=- How do I get to know the visa office which is processing my application? I am in IP2 stage.
By sending an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

This is the email format they require:

IMPORTANT: You must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

* Surname and Given name(s)
* Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD)
* Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number
* Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident)

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
By sending an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

This is the email format they require:

IMPORTANT: You must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

* Surname and Given name(s)
* Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD)
* Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number
* Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident)
Hi andy
I have applied through a consultant and their email id has been registered with CIC.
Can I send the email from my personal email id asking the visa office as I am also in IP2.
If I mention the same in the email that I have applied tgrough consultant will it work?

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
Hi everyone,
Today I got the reply to my VO email sent to them on Friday. They have told me that my application is currently being processed at VO in London.
My timeline is
AOR-04 August
MEP-19 August, BGC changed to NA the same day.
On OCT 3, additional documents section changed to “we donot need additional documents” from “the additional documents you provided are being reviewed”.
Can you please tell me how long does VO London take to process?

Reactions: Simi7

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Hi andy
I have applied through a consultant and their email id has been registered with CIC.
Can I send the email from my personal email id asking the visa office as I am also in IP2.
If I mention the same in the email that I have applied tgrough consultant will it work?
Anyone having any idea about this, please?

hatem1981

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-09-2017
Anyone having any idea about this, please?
I believe you can use your own mail as long as you have all the data above. Name. Birth date ...etc . I would wait for a month at least from AOR cause I just checked and my file was still in CIO

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
I believe you can use your own mail as long as you have all the data above. Name. Birth date ...etc . I would wait for a month at least from AOR cause I just checked and my file was still in CIO
In my case, it's almost 2 months, my AOR date is 20th August and I am in IP2 now. I do have the UCI and the application number with me, but, I am not sure I can email them or not.

hatem1981

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-09-2017
In my case, it's almost 2 months, my AOR date is 20th August and I am in IP2 now. I do have the UCI and the application number with me, but, I am not sure I can email them or not.
I don't know if there's a rule not to call if you are using representative. Hope someone answers that in the group. But you are almost done hopefully. Few more days

Reactions: ravleen

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
I don't know if there's a rule not to call if you are using representative. Hope someone answers that in the group. But you are almost done hopefully. Few more days
Yeah...let's wait for someone else to reply.

SDEV8

Sep 20, 2017
Hello Ravleen
I applied my case using a representative but i have been emailing Ottawa from my personal email and getting response as well.
As long u mention all the information in ur body u r good

PEIlove

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
hello,
have anyone recently submitted their passport to singapore VO for after PPR visa and CoPR?how long does it take usually from submission?I have to travel end of this month for a conference so if anyone have information regarding the time frame of getting the passport back,plz let me know.thanks

Simi7

Sep 18, 2017
Hi everyone,
Today I got the reply to my VO email sent to them on Friday. They have told me that my application is currently being processed at VO in London.
My timeline is
AOR-04 August
MEP-19 August, BGC changed to NA the same day.
On OCT 3, additional documents section changed to “we donot need additional documents” from “the additional documents you provided are being reviewed”.
Can you please tell me how long does VO London take to process?
Hi
Did your bgc status change from NA2 to IP2
Mine has not changed yet