Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
If you are inland, they will most likely ask for RCMP PCC. And as i said before, NA, IP is mere speculation.
Thanks for your answer. I'll be waiting for their communication. That email was kinda generic then.

Thanks again :)

Kaue

Jun 15, 2017
I finally got a reply from CIC about my application status and this is what the email says -

"We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application. It is still within the regular processing times."

Does it mean I am on may way to get PPR soon? Or its just a generic message from CIC that comes to everyone who inquire about their application status.

My AOR is 8th August and in NA2 from last one month.
Would you mind sharing what you asked?

Because I'm apparently stuck in IP2 for a month. They asked for my Travel History as an additional document, and it's "being reviewed" for almost a month.

I've been meaning to send them an email and ask if everything is okay with the addtional document that I provided them with.

lovecanada2017

Jul 21, 2017
How can i check if they received my additional doc they requested?
AoR Aug 1st
Request for additional doc Aug 16th document sent Sept 15 ( homg kong pcc which was sent directly from HK) ?

Irada_G

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-08-2017
Hello guys, could someone please advise me where I'm at.

My "Review of additional documents" changed today for "We do not need additional documents".
Previously it was "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed" (I submitted my application and forgot to attach my work permit, so I added it couple days later via Case specific webform).

My AoR is August 5, medicals passed September 8 and same day Background check changed from "Not applicable" to "We are processing your background check" (No other changes in background check since then).

I am CEC Inland. Please tell me someone my PPR is on the way I'm so nervous!!

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Hello guys, could someone please advise me where I'm at.

My "Review of additional documents" changed today for "We do not need additional documents".
Previously it was "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed" (I submitted my application and forgot to attach my work permit, so I added it couple days later via Case specific webform).

My AoR is August 5, medicals passed September 8 and same day Background check changed from "Not applicable" to "We are processing your background check" (No other changes in background check since then).

I am CEC Inland. Please tell me someone my PPR is on the way I'm so nervous!!

Hey
I've the same issue happened with me. My add doc section got changed on Sep 26th. Although, CIC never asked for any additional doc. My BGC had the same as yours same day changed to "we are ....... bgc..."

Please see my signature for the timeline. So far, I'm assuming that I am in IP2. About PPR, we need to wait for awhile. I found they're issuing PPR to June/July applicants. CEC processing time seems pretty slow unless you have dependents. FSW is way faster, some got PPR in a month or so. Check the tracker, it may help you :)

Don't be nervous, we are on the same page, just dates are different.

canada@2018

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Would you mind sharing what you asked?

Because I'm apparently stuck in IP2 for a month. They asked for my Travel History as an additional document, and it's "being reviewed" for almost a month.

I've been meaning to send them an email and ask if everything is okay with the addtional document that I provided them with.
I just wanted to know couple of things - current application status and the CIC office at which application is being processed right now. They didn't mention which stage my application is now- but just wrote "everything is in order....".

For additional documents, they only asked for IMM5475E - authorization to release personal information in August. We are stuck in NA2 for a month now..:(...

Additional document section same as yours - being reviewed.

Irada_G

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-08-2017
Hey
I've the same issue happened with me. My add doc section got changed on Sep 26th. Although, CIC never asked for any additional doc. My BGC had the same as yours same day changed to "we are ....... bgc..."

Please see my signature for the timeline. So far, I'm assuming that I am in IP2. About PPR, we need to wait for awhile. I found they're issuing PPR to June/July applicants. CEC processing time seems pretty slow unless you have dependents. FSW is way faster, some got PPR in a month or so. Check the tracker, it may help you :)

Don't be nervous, we are on the same page, just dates are different.
Thanks for your reply!

Ohh so when you have dependents it's faster? That's curious, I was sure it's the opposite.
I have one dependent and a Canadian child :) Do you think this will have any impact?

I check the tracker every day and I do not understand how some people get so lucky and receive PPRs after 20 days... even CEC applicants. Although it's encouraging to see that

Reactions: Mystico_90

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Thanks for your reply!

Ohh so when you have dependents it's faster? That's curious, I was sure it's the opposite.
I have one dependent and a Canadian child :) Do you think this will have any impact?

I check the tracker every day and I do not understand how some people get so lucky and receive PPRs after 20 days... even CEC applicants. Although it's encouraging to see that
If you look at the tracker you will notice CEC applicants with dependents gets PPR compared to individual applicants. If you've dependents chances are you might get PPR soon. At least before me :p

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
Dear Friends:
Your kind attention is needed here
My Timeline (FSW-O)
AOR-August 04
MEP-August 19
BGC changed to Not Applicable the same day. The Additional Documents Section read "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed".
On October 03, after almost 45 days of MEP, the additional documents section changed to "We donot need additional documents". But the BGC is still Not Applicable.
Kindly help me understand the situation properly as according to my understanding the file should have been moved to LVO. But the issue is why is it so that BGC has not changed to "We are processing BGC"?

TIA!

Reactions: Kitty canadense

Hardeep281991

Jul 31, 2017
I finally got a reply from CIC about my application status and this is what the email says -

"We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application. It is still within the regular processing times."

Does it mean I am on may way to get PPR soon? Or its just a generic message from CIC that comes to everyone who inquire about their application status.

My AOR is 8th August and in NA2 from last one month.
Hi,

What mail did u sent to CIC to check the status and at wht email ID.

Simi7

Sep 18, 2017
Hello everyone,
Today I received an update
My additional document section changed to we do not need additional documents

My timeline
AOR Aug 9
MEP 19 Aug
IP 1 - 21 Aug
NA2- 28 Aug
Today the additional document section changed from BEING REVIEWED TO NOT NEEDED
But Bgc is not applicable

How long still will it take for PPR ....

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
Hello everyone,

My timeline
AOR Aug 9
MEP 19 Aug
IP 1 - 21 Aug
NA2- 28 Aug

Same here, dear.
See my post a little above. Post#1916

gsohi2011

May 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-08-2017
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
File Transfer...
27-10-2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
LANDED..........
01-04-2018
Hello everyone,

My timeline
AOR Aug 9
MEP 19 Aug
IP 1 - 21 Aug
NA2- 28 Aug

Your file is transferred to another vo probably LVO as you are NA2 more than a month. Next will be IP2, when the file is reviewed by an Visa officer. Find out your visa office and join that office thread accordingly.