+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

canada@2018

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Folks,

My AOR is August 8th and I am in NA2 from last one month. I am FSW-O applicant. I sent an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca yesterday to know the application status, but I missed to add date of birth. Later I got an automated reply from that email address which says I need to mention date of birth along with other details (which I did) in order my query to be looked at.

Do you think CIC will reply to my email or I need to send another email adding DOB? I haven't got any reply yet, but its just a day.

aroraajay635

Jul 8, 2017
I got AOR 18 August 2017. Then I got my medical passed on 10 Sept 2017. Then I got allotted with UCI number and my BG check status is” We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.” So am I in IP2. and I already submitted my PCC and FBI. and Its more than 20 days. I do belong to PNP category. So how much time it will take for PPR and I am right now in USA for my studies. So my visa office will be USA or INDIA??

Reactions: jman25

aman0312

Sep 18, 2017
I have another question. once you get a ppr email, we need to submit the passport to the canadian embassy. The consultant I worked with told me to send the passport to Canada. however, there is a canadian consulate on 42nd street NYC, where i got my visitor visa stamping.
Do I need to send the passport to canada or can i go to the consulate on 42nd ?

Gbemife

Star Member
Sep 12, 2016
I have another question. once you get a ppr email, we need to submit the passport to the canadian embassy. The consultant I worked with told me to send the passport to Canada. however, there is a canadian consulate on 42nd street NYC, where i got my visitor visa stamping.
Do I need to send the passport to canada or can i go to the consulate on 42nd ?
The address to send it to will be indicated in the PPR email.

Reactions: aman0312

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Exact timeline-
ITA : 9th aug
AOR: 19th aug
Mep and ip1: 9th sept
Na2: 18th sept
Ip2: 29th sept
Ppr: 4th oct

CEC Inland
Finally saw cec inland got ppr so quick. Congratulations ☺

edwinkhoi

May 19, 2017
I have similar timeline to yours
AOR Aug 17
ADR Aug31 for FBI PCC
IP1 Sept 1
ADR submitted Sept 23
But I am not sure where my file is. I am aware it been just 10 days since I submitted my FBI PCC so it may still take some days for movement.
I am in a similar situation.

AOR: 8 August
IP1/MEP/ADR for FBI PCC: 24 August
IP2: 1 September
FBI PCC submitted: 14 September

There has been no update since then. I called CIC 2 days ago and they informed me that my eligibility is done but background check not finalised. I am at CPC-Ottawa.

I think for all ADR people we are in some sort of queue. Another theory is they will wait until the deadline on ADR to continue processing our applications?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
I got AOR 18 August 2017. Then I got my medical passed on 10 Sept 2017. Then I got allotted with UCI number and my BG check status is” We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.” So am I in IP2. and I already submitted my PCC and FBI. and Its more than 20 days. I do belong to PNP category. So how much time it will take for PPR and I am right now in USA for my studies. So my visa office will be USA or INDIA??
You are a lucky PNP August AOR who is in IP2. I have never seen any other similar candidate from August AOR. Currently people from April AOR are getting PPRs as per immitracker data. With such progress in your case I feel that PNP people will be going to see a shorter time span from AOR to PPR in near future.

Hitesh27j

Jun 6, 2017
Dear Friends,

I need your help to understand one thing. My timeline first:

AOR: August 14
Medicals Passed: 26th August
Additional Document request(Singapore PCC): 25th August
ADR Submission: 26th September. On the same day status of 'Review of additional Documents changed' to: 'We do not need additional documents'

My confusion is with Background check. The current status is 'Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.' This is the same status since I had submitted the additional document. Does this means that BGV hasn't started? I am confused whether my profile is currently in IP1 or IP1 is yet to start?

Last edited: