+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

HassanH

Star Member
Apr 22, 2017
Its not a generic message. Your file is in the same status as mine. IP2 since 21st Sept. As per the immitracker IP2 to PPR average number of days is 7 but it could be more. The worst case for me is showing as Oct 9th in immitracker.
I guess i'm asking if this message means that my VO is Ottawa, or it's still being processed and hasn't been sent yet.. I'm trying to figure out what exactly is going on with my application without having to wait 30 days for GCMS notes :)
But like you said, hopefully we get our PPR this week or the next at best!

eo_gks

Jul 13, 2017
Hey Guys ..any one stuck at NA2 stage since 07th Sep 17 ? Iam stuck since 07th Sep and got ADR for IMM5669 (No visa rejections and traveled a little 3 countries total of 5 trips less than 6 months) . I did emailed CIC and got to know my application is at Central Intake office Noca scotia , Sydney. Wondering if Iam the only one now from August AOR ...!! any inputs please. FSW Outland applicantion
Stuck in NA2 since 9/12
AOR 8/28
Fswo, don't know which Visa Office is handling mine :(

Hus85

Sep 16, 2017
Got an update. No email, but under the status I have the following change:

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

Other items are same:

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any comments? @ravleen @Hus85 @jman25

Did you notice any changes on yours?
Great news man. I m still stuck with reviewing the docs and same wording with Bgc.

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Great news man. I m still stuck with reviewing the docs and same wording with Bgc.
You might get some update soon. I am not sure what's happening on mine now.

aman0312

Sep 18, 2017
hey guys my bg shows this:
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

Is this IP2 or IP1? Thanks!

RoseDB

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
Hi All,

Do you know after Medical is passed and Back Ground changed to Not Applicable, and before it changes to IP2 (
We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information), should we expect changes in any other place?

Like someone mentioned in past post in Eligibility "we don't require any documents". Please share your experiences.

RoseDB

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
hey guys my bg shows this:
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

Is this IP2 or IP1? Thanks!
It's IP2... Expect PPR soon . :)

Did you happen to see any other points changing before BG changed to IP2 or N/A?

rajsethi71

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Since August 15th man. Just now it changed to:

I am not sure if it went from NA2 to IP1 or IP2?
that's IP 2 for sure.
Good luck

Golden email is on it's way to you

aman0312

Sep 18, 2017
It's IP2... Expect PPR soon . :)

Did you happen to see any other points changing before BG changed to IP2 or N/A?
naah man. AOR aug 1st submitted with 2 PCCs. on August 14th they asked for 3rd PCC. by that time everything was processed and/or not required at this time. by BG changed to NA and after 1.5 months it changed to We are processing your background check....
Hopefully they dont come back with anymore requests. fingers crossed. :)