+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

Yash17

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
Guys ....there is a question , Till 22nd sep there was a message called " the additional documents are provided being reviewed " and now since yesterday the message is " the additional documents you provided have been uploaded".
Can anyone please throw some light about what is going on ?
AOR is 31st August
MEP and IP1 14th sep

devgn

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
I read somewhere, and so I am sharing it with you...

A girl waited for 10 months to get PR... everyday she used to login and check her account.. from day 1, she was confident that her case would be processed earlier but no luck.

one thing she came to know.. that they work like how they should work,
without getting anxious or with any pressure. like 9 to 5 job

the girl is from India, and like all other Indian her anxious level was high... when she use to work she use to stretch her working hours and complete job on or before time. she expected same from IRCC.. but she was wrong...

why will someone work so hard..

they are doing work on time, but yes there files are getting overloaded. now files getting overloaded it not there fault..

Other valuable thing came to her notice that some NOC are high in demand and so they process there files faster.. like if someone is JCB driver or a cook, then his job will be high in demand. so NOC code plays important role here...

and status updating wont matter...

this was told to me by a consultant, like your background check is very important.. they can check anytime either just after profile submission or right after medical.. or may be after some required documents. Other thing that causes delay is processing of tourist and student visa... for students they alot special time... And person having one company experience and one bank account will be processed faster... more blocks of information you add more things they gonna fetch...

Reactions: Mystico_90

Gurpreet0210

Sep 8, 2017
gsohi told me to call on +1-613-944-4000, try now or at after 9 am eastern standard time and then confirm your background status
Such a nice soul dat person is....god bless really :)
Hey Ravleen,

I know it's frustrating to see people who filed application with you getting PPR's and you are still waiting for the golden mail.
I think indirectly you the person has given you the good news.
If your visa has never been rejected in the past/have no history in criminality. Then you shall receive the mail any time soon.

Do you have any history of foreign travel?

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Hey Ravleen,

I know it's frustrating to see people who filed application with you getting PPR's and you are still waiting for the golden mail.
I think indirectly you the person has given you the good news.
If your visa has never been rejected in the past/have no history in criminality. Then you shall receive the mail any time soon.

Do you have any history of foreign travel?
Yes I have been to Dubai back in 2010 for 7 days

Kumar Rohit

Jun 13, 2017
Hi All,

I called IRCC to get the latest updates on my application and i got to know that my medical results are successful. Does that mean I passed medicals? Sorry to ask such stupid question :)

BlrAspirant

Jul 13, 2016
Dear members
Can anyone give details after Landing.What are the steps . Is. It advisable to come back after a short stay or should we return only after collecting PR card. How to process SIN and health card etc..Please comment.Thanks

Please go through your Ready For Visa/PPR email thoroughly. There is information about planning for landing. I received the email from NDVO, and they had this 'Planning Ahead' section in the email.

There are free Pre-Arrival services that a PR immigrant can avail. These services are to help new immigrants settle in Canada in the smoothest possible way. IRCC has this handled for us. :)

I have attached it below for everyone's reference.

==========================================================
Planning ahead

As you are now in a possession of a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR), or have been notified to submit your travel documents in preparation for the issuance of a COPR, you are strongly encouraged to obtain free pre-arrival services funded by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). A variety of online services and in-person sessions are available to you, your spouse and your dependants. These services will help you understand life in Canada, employment and how to access other free settlement services once you arrive.

To learn more about free pre-arrival services that you can access before you leave, please visit the IRCC website. Please note that in order to access these services, you must show a copy of this letter to the service provider. In-person orientation sessions are very popular and space is limited. We encourage you to register early to secure a spot in an upcoming session.

As you may know, Canada is a bilingual country where both French and English are spoken. If you are interested in living in French, you can get information about Francophone life across Canada by visiting: Canada.ca/francoimmigration.

You are encouraged to take advantage of free IRCC resources available online. Welcome to Canada, the official handbook to help permanent residents prepare to come and settle in Canada, is available at cic.gc.ca/publications. You will also find the videos entitled “Before You Arrive in Canada” and “Your First Two Weeks in Canada” on the IRCC YouTube channelhttps://www.youtube.com/user/CitImmCanada , which provide key information you need to consider before coming to Canada and just after you arrive. The Living in Canada tool, which provides you with a personalised settlement plan and identifies the closest Immigrant-Serving Organization offering the services you need, is available at http://www.cic.gc.ca/lctvac/English/index.

We also encourage you to visit our website Prepare for life in Canada where you can find additional helpful resources.

The following organizations offer free pre-arrival services, either online or in your geographic area.

Canadian Immigrant Integration Program (CIIP) www.abbotsfordcommunityservices.com/programs

PrepCan www.prepcan.ca

S.U.C.C.E.S.S. www.aeipsuccess.ca and www.successbc.ca

BuildON www.buildonbatit.com

University of Manitoba www.umanitoba.ca/faculties/coned/english/readyformb

If you have applied for immigration to Canada through Immigration-Québec your integration journey will be supported by the Government of Québec. Québec bound immigrants may also find some useful integration information in this Guide for Successful Integration.

Please be aware that being eligible for, or actually participating in an orientation session, is not a guarantee or an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

The purpose of pre-arrival services is to help potential immigrants take early action to prepare for their new lives in Canada. Such pre-arrival services are expected to facilitate faster and more efficient economic and social integration of newcomers to Canada by effectively addressing needs earlier in the integration continuum and improving linkages between pre-arrival and domestic (in-Canada) services.

The organizations listed above provide a range of in-person and/or online services. More information about the services available and how to register can be found on their websites.

Pre-arrival services and sessions are very popular and space may be limited. We encourage you to explore the websites and register early.

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Hi All,

I called IRCC to get the latest updates on my application and i got to know that my medical results are successful. Does that mean I passed medicals? Sorry to ask such stupid question :)[/QUOTE

Yes you passed ☺
Congratulations, nothing is stupid ☺

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Hi All,

I called IRCC to get the latest updates on my application and i got to know that my medical results are successful. Does that mean I passed medicals? Sorry to ask such stupid question :)
Yup...it means the same...
Hope you get it soon...fingers crossed

Reactions: Kumar Rohit

ArjonDJ

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Tirana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Got the golden mail Saturday 23rd & still cant believe that :D
Time line on my signature.
Thank you all guys for the support and wish you all PPR soon.
NOC:0114
CPC-Ottawa

Yash17

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
Got the golden mail Saturday 23rd & still cant believe that :D
Time line on my signature.
Thank you all guys for the support and wish you all PPR soon.
NOC:0114
CPC-Ottawa
Congratulations.... what is your timeline? Can you please write here ? As I cannot see in your signature

ArjonDJ

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Tirana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Congratulations.... what is your timeline? Can you please write here ? As I cannot see in your signature
IELTS: l8.5 r9 s7 w7
CRS; 467
ITA: 31.5.17
AOR: 30.6.17
Meds Passed : 19.07.2017
Canceled: 02.08.2017
Second ITA : 09.08.2017
Second AOR : 26.08.2017
Meds Passed : 7.09.2017
IP1: 8.09.2017
NA2: 11.09.2017
RPRF: 15.09.2017
IP2: 16.09.2017
PPR: 23.09.2017

Yash17

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
IELTS: l8.5 r9 s7 w7
CRS; 467
ITA: 31.5.17
AOR: 30.6.17
Meds Passed : 19.07.2017
Canceled: 02.08.2017
Second ITA : 09.08.2017
Second AOR : 26.08.2017
Meds Passed : 7.09.2017
IP1: 8.09.2017
NA2: 11.09.2017
RPRF: 15.09.2017
IP2: 16.09.2017
PPR: 23.09.2017
Hey thanks for sharing timeline
Why it got cancelled earlier ? It was from you or from cic ?

Reactions: mmf.can