+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

Yash17

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
Anyone has any idea on this?
In criminality check they checked your PCC and its authenticity as well as they imitate RCMP check ( Royal Canadian mounted police)
Also they check FOSS( field operations support system ) . FOSS is a database used by CIC that contains information on immigrants entering Canada.
Security check is little secret check so this details are also hidden in GCMS noted

nbt11

Star Member
May 24, 2017
India
Emailed CPC yesterday to find out my VO, and they replied today that it's with CPC in Ottawa.

AOR Aug 20
MEP Sep 05
NA/IP1: No idea

Current status:
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any comments?
You are in IP2...
You'll get your PPR soon...
Good luck, Cheers :)

nbt11

Star Member
May 24, 2017
India
Hi guys

Below is the email I received from CPC

Please note that your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.
An officer will contact you if further information is required.

I've been in IP2 for the better part of the week.
Is this normal?
Please suggest.

Documents says No additional documents are required.
BGC says We are processing your background check.

AOR 28 August
MEP 13 September
IP1 13 September
NA2 14 September
IP2 19 September

Thanks
Yes it is normal... and as you can see...Ottawa is processing things quite quickly nowadays... so hang in there and wait for your PPR..
Good luck :)

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
In criminality check they checked your PCC and its authenticity as well as they imitate RCMP check ( Royal Canadian mounted police)
Also they check FOSS( field operations support system ) . FOSS is a database used by CIC that contains information on immigrants entering Canada.
Security check is little secret check so this details are also hidden in GCMS noted
Okay, thanks for the reply :)
Do you have an idea, how much time does it take for security check?

nbt11

Star Member
May 24, 2017
India
Hi All,

I have a question if someone could please share there experience it will be great!
I recently passed my medicals and I am still waiting for BG IP2 and PPR. However, I am planning to move from my current address (same country but other state) in a month or so. Could you please guide me how can I send the updated address to CIC? Also if I get my PPR before I move, can I still change the address? and then send my Passport for COPR?
You can update your address even after you get your PPR. Because in the PPR email it says...
"
3) Change in Circumstances
Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application),
you must inform this office immediately:
· Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;
· Death of applicant, dependant of sponsor/assisting relative;
· Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);
· Change in health;
· The laying of criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;
· A change in availability of funds for use in Canada;
· Change of address or phone number

"
My suggestion would be you can wait until you actually move and then update CIC with that new address. Because, the PCC and all would be the same as you are in the same country...

I have no experience anyway, so, let's wait for any other experts in this matter.

Good luck :)

Reactions: RoseDB

nbt11

Star Member
May 24, 2017
India
Okay, thanks for the reply :)
Do you have an idea, how much time does it take for security check?
Criminality check is nothing but verifying your criminal records (petty to major crime), if any (clears with your PCC alone). And for the Security check, it is to verify if you are of a threat to the country in any kind. This includes if you are involved in any terrorist groups :p etc, etc. This usually takes time if you traveled to other countries. If not you are fine. You can expect your PPR soon..

Reactions: ravleen

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
I think u r worried too much. PPR will come to u very soon. After all its just one month from ur AOR. All the best
Yeah, I am worried a lot. I have seen people getting their PPR's in less than a month, maybe that's the reason I am too anxious.

Reactions: Yash17 and mmf.can

nbt11

Star Member
May 24, 2017
India
It very depressing to see that many people having Aug AOR are stuck on NA2. Why are some files not yet out of the central office? I am 11 Aug AOR and stuck on NA2 since Aug 29-30 not sure.... Apparently many people are in the same situation.. Can someone please comment as to how many days would it take approx to move from NA2-IP2 ....
It is a painful wait of course, but the timeline varies from case to case. It depends on your profile and how straight your documentation is.
It could take anywhere from 2days to few months for it to move from NA2 to IP2. Because the actual eligibility check is processed in this case.
If your documentation is straight forward, you don't have to worry. All you can do is wait and hope for the best :)

Reactions: ravleen

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Criminality check is nothing but verifying your criminal records (petty to major crime), if any (clears with your PCC alone). And for the Security check, it is to verify if you are of a threat to the country in any kind. This includes if you are involved in any terrorist groups :p etc, etc. This usually takes time if you traveled to other countries. If not you are fine. You can expect your PPR soon..
Thank you for replying :)
I have been to Dubai once 7 years back for a week.

nbt11

Star Member
May 24, 2017
India
Thank you for replying :)
I have been to Dubai once 7 years back for a week.
Vacations are fine... and yeah if CIC asked for RPRF then it is implicit that you are an eligible candidate. So just hang in there, looks like you are planning for the move soon? :)
Cheers :)

nbt11

Star Member
May 24, 2017
India
I am reading the "golden email" more carefully and I have realized it doesn't say where I need to send my passport.

Does anybody has the same issue?
What does it say? And where are you from?
If it really doesn't say anything, you can always call the embassy in your country and ask...

dency

Jul 17, 2017
Yeah, I am worried a lot. I have seen people getting their PPR's in less than a month, maybe that's the reason I am too anxious.
I was also in this similar situation before. But then i understood, we all r helpless. Only thing s to show patience and wait.