+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

mattjp1

Jul 23, 2017
Why it sounds terrible. ? On immitracker 31st August or 29th August AOR or 28th August AOR also stucked at IP1 since 10 days even lot of previous AOR have still not cleared Medicals.
it all depends case to case
My comment was obviously sarcastic. An application is not "stucked" because it hasn't moved for a few days.

We are plenty, waiting for several weeks/months at Ip1.

Take it easy.

Reactions: bighead2

Yash17

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
O
My comment was obviously sarcastic. An application is not "stucked" because it hasn't moved for a few days.

We are plenty, waiting for several weeks/months at Ip1.

Take it easy.
Thank you .
Ok so we should english word " not Moved" in place of " Stucked ".

rakeshr83

Sep 20, 2017
Hello everyone,

Got PPR mail today.(surprising was classified as a Junk mail automatically). Please do check all your mail folders

My timelines
Category: FSW-O
AOR: 29 August 2017 (RPRF also paid on submission)
Medical: 14-15 September 2017
BG status (Not Applicable): 15 September 2017
PPR Mail: 19 September 2017

Had only one onsite for more than 18 months, PCC was delayed by few days post submission, so had submitted LOE initially, later had submitted PCC through IRCC Web forms on 2 Sep 2017.

Current status today as - in CIC website is as below
  • Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
  • Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
  • Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
  • Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Good Luck every one

Yash17

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
Congratulations .... buddy
it was quite fast .....
31st August AOR , still not moved from IP1. I do not know what it is going on.....
do you have any travel history. ?

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Hello everyone,

Got PPR mail today.(surprising was classified as a Junk mail automatically). Please do check all your mail folders

My timelines

Had only one onsite for more than 18 months, PCC was delayed by few days post submission, so had submitted LOE initially, later had submitted PCC through IRCC Web forms on 2 Sep 2017.

• Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
  • Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
  • Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Good Luck every one
congratulations :)

Reactions: manutheguy

rakeshr83

Sep 20, 2017
Congratulations .... buddy
it was quite fast .....
31st August AOR , still not moved from IP1. I do not know what it is going on.....
do you have any travel history. ?
Thanks Yash, Yes I have a traveled outside twice, but only one for more than 18 months, had submitted PCC post submission as it got delayed.

manutheguy

May 20, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
18-08-2017
Med's Done....
01-09-2017
It's almost impossible to verify police certificates especially from third world countries. Reference letters are a pain to verify as most probably getting a hold of the manager or whoever signed that letter is also tough and annoying. Banks don't give out your account information so I really don't know how they would verify them.

I believe they just make sure that nothing is forged or photoshopped, the companies actually exist, the manager that signed the document is actually working there through linkedin/google, and they just have to trust the bank statements lol.

There is no international database with everything about everyone so they can't verify everything!! It's impossible
Hello everyone,

My timelines

Good Luck every one
Congratulations buddy. Can you share the header of the mail.

dency

Jul 17, 2017
Why you are thinking negative side ?
Be positive. Stuck at one point does not mean that it will get rejected, it may be possible that Cic is checking all details internally and cleared stages but not updating messages in the system. There are lot of Visa officer who do not update status regular basis.
I am stuck at Ip1 since last 6 days.
Sorry, File not moved :)

Reactions: Yash17

rakeshr83

Sep 20, 2017
Ohh i have total 31 entries of travel may this is the prime reason my case is not moving ....
Wow, that's a lot of travel. Could be a reason.. Hope for the best buddy. It should come CIC has gotten fast lately.
Congratulations buddy. Can you share the header of the mail.
Thanks, Its from "CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC)" with subject as "Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa"

Last edited:

ArjonDJ

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Tirana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hello everyone,

My timelines

Good Luck every one
Congratulations and good luck in the following.

It is strange and yet interesting that you received the PPR with your docks still being in review status and BG in process. My application is in the same status!

It is also good to know that the GOLDEN mail might end up in spam. Thus we should stay alert in any time.

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Yash17

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
Congratulations and good luck in the following.

It is strange and yet interesting that you received the PPR with your docks still being in review status and BG in process. My application is in the same status!

It is also good to know that the GOLDEN mail might end up in spam. Thus we should stay alert in any time.

Thank you for sharing your experience.
Hello , Why you cancelled or second ITA issued ? Any specific issues ?

ArjonDJ

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Tirana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hello , Why you cancelled or second ITA issued ? Any specific issues ?
Failure to transmit the PCC translation due to an issue with the PDF creator. I didn't notice that in the moment of e-APR!