August AOR 2017

Jun 4, 2017
Hi All:
My timeline is as
FSW-O
AOR: August 04
Medicals Passed: August 19
BG: Not applicable
I have not been asked for additional documents but the column says that additional documents provided are being reviewed.
Is there any problem or it's normal as a lot many other guys have received ppr?

Kindly guide!
Don't worry this is a default status for Documents Section.

MiaB777

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Med passed
We are processing your background check sep 6
Today my background check changed to NA
What stage is this ??
Thanks

mattjp1

Jul 23, 2017
We have 2 PCCs each applicant(2 IND PCC, 2 US FBI PCC)
FSW-O-US
AOR - 10th Aug
IP1, ADR and Meds Passed - 31st Aug
Visa Rejection - None
Work Experience - 15 years(8 years in IND, 7 years in US)
Submitted ADRs on Aug 31st itself. Documents status has been changed in our application many times but Application Status remained same.
I also submitted ADR on 31st Aug. I heard applicants who have ADR have to queue again to have their file looked at.

Reactions: UStoCanada2017

manutheguy

May 20, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
18-08-2017
Med's Done....
01-09-2017
Hello Guys. I mailed CPC ottawa for the current stage of my EE Application. This is the response that i got from their side "Please note that your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization." Can anyone tell is this ip1 or ip2. And how much approx time to ppr. I am a FSW outland with family size of 4.

My AOR is 18 Aug 2017
Medicals passed on 01 Sep 2017

Nykro

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Hello Guys. I mailed CPC ottawa for the current stage of my EE Application. This is the response that i got from their side "Please note that your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization." Can anyone tell is this ip1 or ip2. And how much approx time to ppr. I am a FSW outland with family size of 4.

My AOR is 18 Aug 2017
Medicals passed on 01 Sep 2017
Ok you will never be able to tell of it's ip1 or ip2 from that email. Some members suggest looking at the status of your background check on your online application.

You only got AOR 18th of August and already you're emailing them lol. If you would check the website for processing time you would see it's under 6 months so I wouldn't be in such a hurry.

ns25

Feb 12, 2017
Hi... Got below email today morning. Is it the golden PPR mail?

Dear xxx

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:

1) Passports

• VFS is our trusted partner for safe and secure passport transmission. Using VFS services is the only way to submit your passport. Contact VFS in India (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india) or in Nepal (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nepal) and pay the requisite fees for thePassport Transmission Services . A separate envelope is required for each passport.

Meghanh@ri

Star Member
May 12, 2017

Dear xxx

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:

1) Passports

• VFS is our trusted partner for safe and secure passport transmission. Using VFS services is the only way to submit your passport. Contact VFS in India (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india) or in Nepal (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nepal) and pay the requisite fees for thePassport Transmission Services . A separate envelope is required for each passport.
Yup !!
Many congratulations .

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017

Dear xxx

1) Passports

Congrats, dear.
Yes, this is the golden PPR email. Share your timeline plz.