+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

mattjp1

Jul 23, 2017
@skd08 @UStoCanada2017

Looks like we have a similar timeline guys. Out of curiosity, what stream are you, how many PCCs did you submit and did you have any visa rejections before (that we mentioned in statutory questions)?

For my case: FSWO, 3 PCCs and previous visas rejections. Trying to understand what slows the process..

Reactions: UStoCanada2017

duli100

Jun 6, 2017
I just received the PPR today...super happy :). I'm sure the same thing will happen to you guys in the next coming days.

I only check my account once or twice a week so I don't know exactly the date when the status changed, but below is the ball park timeline:

Stream: FSW (outland)
AOR: August 9
Medical passed: August 17
Background: IP1: August 20
Background: NA: September 12
Background: IP2: September 12
PPR: September 13

As you can see, the last several steps happened really quickly, in just 2 days. It looks like CIC has become very efficient lately.

Good luck!!

Nykro

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Quick question as I believe I'm in IP2 (skipped IP1 or just passed it in 1 day) and FSW-Inland. Where does my application get processed? In Canada or my Home country?

More info:
AOR: 26 Aug
Medical passed: 7 Sep
IP2: 8 Sep

anant.pandher

Mar 7, 2017
India
Congratulations Anant!

Can you please share some more details like number of dependents, extent of travel, number of PCCs submitted, whether reference letter provided directly by employer or taken from colleague/supervisor, etc.

Thanks
Hey rahul, we were only two people .. my wife being primary applicant, and reference letter provided was from her senior supervisor as her employer didnot provide in cic desired format.
And she din have much travel.. only one leisure tour to bankok and one family reunion visit to usa, whereas mine was quite extensive as i was in merchant navy, lastly we only provied pcc for india through passport seva kendar(PSK) for both of us as we never stayed more than 6 months in any location outside india.
If any more questions i'll be glad to answer
Cheers.

Reactions: devgn

rahulmehta222

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
Hey rahul, we were only two people .. my wife being primary applicant, and reference letter provided was from her senior supervisor as her employer didnot provide in cic desired format.
And she din have much travel.. only one leisure tour to bankok and one family reunion visit to usa, whereas mine was quite extensive as i was in merchant navy, lastly we only provied pcc for india through passport seva kendar(PSK) for both of us as we never stayed more than 6 months in any location outside india.
Cheers.
Thanks Anant, Good luck for future journey.

ns25

Feb 12, 2017
Hey... Was
Cheers.
Hey Anant - one quick question. Was the reference letter, from supervisor, on company letterhead?

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Anyone who has paid RPRF this week?

vidushi

Aug 30, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-08-2017
Hi there! Has anyone with request for additional documents get their PPR yet?