Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
e-APR/AOR - 13th Aug
Okay...I got the e-Apr on 20th August. I have applied through a consultancy firm and I don't have any access to the details of my file because they say that they have logged in the case through their lawyer's account and they cannot give his username and password, I just have the application number of the file with me and I guess I cannot access anything if I only have the application number. I freak out every day because I have no clue of what is going on with my file and where do I stand!

nov11

Star Member
Jan 12, 2014
Okay...I got the e-Apr on 20th August. I have applied through a consultancy firm and I don't have any access to the details of my file because they say that they have logged in the case through their lawyer's account and they cannot give his username and password, I just have the application number of the file with me and I guess I cannot access anything if I only have the application number. I freak out every day because I have no clue of what is going on with my file and where do I stand!
Well at a minimum, they need to update you with the status of the application atleast. Since it is "YOUR" application. I think if things were good, you must have passed the meds atleast.

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Well at a minimum, they need to update you with the status of the application atleast. Since it is "YOUR" application. I think if things were good, you must have passed the meds atleast.
They say we get the weekly reports and since last 2 weeks there has been no update regarding anything in your application.
This actually scares me a lot. I don't feel like eating their head daily because ultimately they are consultants and they have access to my application, I don't want to trigger them in any way which actually leaves me helpless and frustrated.

nov11

Star Member
Jan 12, 2014
They say we get the weekly reports and since last 2 weeks there has been no update regarding anything in your application.
This actually scares me a lot. I don't feel like eating their head daily because ultimately they are consultants and they have access to my application, I don't want to trigger them in any way which actually leaves me helpless and frustrated.
I get it. But what is your stream?

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
I get it. But what is your stream?
i have applied under FSW, got my ITA on 31st May, e-AOR 20th Aug, NOC 4021.

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Nowadays on an average medicals is taking 12-15days for FSWO. Probably you can still wait for a couple for days for an update.
Yeah I hope so...Nowadays, people are getting PPR in 19 days, they are so lucky, I guess!

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
hi all,

I applied under express entry on 10th August 2017 and received my application number at same time.

but since then there is no update on my file and even on medical tab it is showing that " medical is not required"

I am just wondering we could discuss the timelines or by when can we expect our passport requests, it will ease me a bit and will be out of worry that i am not alone .

looking forward for your contribution.

Thank you
CIC is really slow right now. So you may see your medical update after 1 month at least, or give it more time.

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018

andy108