+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

Rahul_U

Aug 26, 2017
Thanks buddy... but are you sure that i will be into ip2 soon and how long does it normally take to get ppr request..??
yes by the looks of your timeline it seems IP1 is completed so next step is IP2 ...another indicator is additional documents section, if it reads we do not need additinal docs along with your quoted timeline details then definitely next stage is IP2...nowadays IP2 to PPR is usually taking 2weeks from what ihv read...m myself waiting on IP2 since 11 days

bluewaters87

Star Member
Dec 17, 2016
friends, please help me to clear this doubt as am going to Submit my application today

Firstly we are two applicants . The requirement for POF is 15312. I decalred in EE that i will get 15500 while coming to canada.
1. I am showing total Proof of funds through gift deed from my mother which is eight lakhs
2. I am submitting this gift deed and a balance certificate from a bank which is showing that i have around 15932$ in the account as of today date.
3. Do you guys think this will suffice.
4. Do they calculate the POF by looking at the bank certificate or do they just convert the funds which i got from gift deed.
Finally, Do i need to submit 6 months statement along with gift deed + balance certificate.

kennerve

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Singapore
Visa Office......
Singapore
IELTS Request
Sent during initial application
Congrats kennerve,

Whats the deal with Driving History? Is this only a mandatory document if you have ever lived in Victoria, Australia? have seen reference of this document few times here on forum.

Also, Does your online account status changes to something like "PPR" or its in an email?
You will need your Victoria Driving license history and PCC if you have lived and stayed in Victoria for 6 months or more.

Nope. On my status, it shows Ip2 words. But between the time CIC responded to me (when I queried them about by VO), it was 24 hours later that I got my PPR.

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
You will need your Victoria Driving license history and PCC if you have lived and stayed in Victoria for 6 months or more.

Nope. On my status, it shows Ip2 words. But between the time CIC responded to me (when I queried them about by VO), it was 24 hours later that I got my PPR.
Do they ask for ECA and IELTS results? I don't remember any section asking for those.

sal_g

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Hi Guys

A clarification

So my AOR was Aug 10th and then I passed my medicals on Aug 23 and then my BG went to we're processing your application.. and today it went in to not applicable.. am i in NA2 or IP2? and then can i be expecting the PPR anytime soon? or is it still further away.. I understand each case is different but just want to get a general understanding

Thanks and Cheers
NA2
you still have two stages to go IP2 And PPR!

Reactions: ravleen

NM2097

Aug 30, 2017
Hi,

I am FSW-O candidate currently residing in United States. I submitted my application on Aug 13 and my medical has already been cleared. My background check is currently in NBG state. I have the following question regarding address change in the same city. I will appreciate if anyone can answer these questions.

1. Can I change my residential address (same city or region) while my application is being processed?
  2. If yes what is the best way to notify IRCC about the address change? So far the only option I have seen people residing outside Canada is the IRCC web-form.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?

Please let me know if any of you have any suggestions. Also if this is not the right thread for this discussion please redirect me to the right one if you are aware.

Thanks

vijay lanka

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
yes by the looks of your timeline it seems IP1 is completed so next step is IP2 ...another indicator is additional documents section, if it reads we do not need additinal docs along with your quoted timeline details then definitely next stage is IP2...nowadays IP2 to PPR is usually taking 2weeks from what ihv read...m myself waiting on IP2 since 11 days
This is how my profile looks like....

AOR: 10th August 2017

Medicals Passed: 22nd August and Background is changed to 'Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.'

29th Aug Background status is NA.

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: ravleen and Samoinp

sharma.tarundeep

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
United States
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in August 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp/telegram groups for August AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful going forward.

Some FAQ:

Q: How to find my visa office?

A: Send E-mail to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject: E000xxxx - Visa Office
Body of the mail:
Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number: E000xxxx
Date of Birth: 19xx-xx-xx
Last Name: xxx
First Name: xxxx
UCI: -
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker

Q: Can you explain background status changes (by other forum member, not my):

A: Background statuses explained:

There are two different things. Application status remains in process until we complete stamping.

Regarding BG status - It will go through different stages and let me try to make it clear to you to avoid any further confusion.

Prior to March 7, CIC used to maintain the below BG status.
1. Not needed at this time (NN)
2. Not Started (NS)
3. In Progress (IP)

After March 7, they paraphase the above status as follows.

1. Not Applicable (NA) ( Old Status :: NN)
2. Next to step to conduct BG Check (NBG) (Old Status : NS)
3. In Progress (IP)

People in the threads are using the above status interchangeably. So, don't get confused.

Now as far as BG process is concerned, it will go through the below trends. I'm using new status words for your reference.

Trend 1: NA -> IP -> NA -> IP
Trend 2: NA -> NBG-> NA-> IP

Some people who are submitting RCMP along with eAPR follows Trend 2 and rest Trend 1. I may not be 100% accurate. But this is what I noticed for CEC Inlanders.
Once the applicant at IP(2), he can expect PPR anytime soon.

Regarding at what stage BG will change??

STAGE 1:: After we submit our application, the BG status would be NA and it will be there until we see a change in Medical status (Passed).

STAGE 2:: After medical update is done, then agent at CIO will change our BG to IP or NBG. Then, he will start R10 check, Criminal checks.

STAGE 3:: After the above checks are done, then he will change BG to NA and our file moved to next stage for Eligibility assessment (A11.2) . Once he/she feels that we are meeting the Eligibility then he/she will provide his/her recommendation to Visa Officer and initiate the Security Clearance. At this point only our file will be moved from CIO to CPC.

STAGE 4:: Officer at Local Visa Office (LVO) will review the recommendation, Security clearance reports. Once he/she satisfies then he/she will approve the recommendation. Then our BG will be changed to IP again. This is where PPR(Passport Request) mails triggered to applicants.

I will post more as we progress.

Thanks!
Hi, Can you please add me to the watsapp group, My AOR is 30th August 2017. Thanks in advance.