NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
18-08-2017
Med's Done....
01-09-2017
Quick weekly round-up:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Current Processing
*The dates are based on the last 3 days PPRs, the system calculates the average "from date" and "to date"

PPRs by period from March 1st to DATE:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-requests-pprs-by-period-report

Statuses by the month of submission from January to up to date:
*It seems like January 2017 - August 2017 there is very little processing at all, tracker is clear example, that those guys have been stuck for now for 5-6-7-8 months without much update.

Statuses by day of submission for March:
*Few PPR this week, not a lot, but some.

Statuses by day of submission for April:
*Again, few PPRs reported, but not really big number.

Statuses by day of submission for May:
*More busier than March and April, but definitely not raining PPR for May guys...

Statuses by day of submission for June:

Statuses by day of submission for July:
*Not a bad week for July, some % getting cleared.

Statuses by day of submission for August:
*Quite a few PPRs for August guys, they are processing well.

Statuses by day of submission for September:
*Meds are sort of current, being processing well. Not a single PPR reported yet.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Average wait by stream from IP2 to PPR (In process for the 2nd time):
[/url]

Average wait to PPR by stream for the past few months, "average mean", showing increase in processing on "average":

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/dashboard/canada/estimation_and_analysis

Average by family size:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/dashboard/canada/estimation_and_analysis

Average by Visa office in the last 30 days:
Are all these predictions real. I mean can we believe in the stats of immitracker. Is it really possible to get ppr after 15 days of ip2

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
HEY ANDY

I AM CEC INLAND, AOR AUG 7th, MEDS PASSED SEP 8th

BGC went to: WE ARE PROCESSING YOUR BACKGROUND CHECK.

TO MY KNOWLEDGE THAT IS IP2 WORDING. CAN YOU TELL ME IF I SKIPPED IP1 AND IF SO WHAT USUALLY HAPPENS NEXT?
Hey,
My AOR is Aug 20
MEP Sep 5
I've the same BGC, and I thought it's IP2, because I never noticed NA. It just went directly to "we are processing your background check...."
Not sure what's happening or what stage we are in now.

Reactions: jman25

Hus85

Sep 16, 2017
Hi Andy,
Can you guess mine plz?
AOR: Aug 20
MEP: Sep 5
Score: 467, CEC Inland
I didn't notice any NA/IP1, now it's showing:
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I am noticing some individuals are getting PPR so quickly, I am not even sure if I am in IP1 or IP2?

Please share your experience?

Thanks.
Hi,
I am also in the same boat.

AOR Aug 17
CEC inland
Medical passed sept 07
and my BG directly went to: we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

I am not sure if I missed the ip1 or NA. What your status now?

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Hi,

AOR Aug 17
CEC inland
Medical passed sept 07
and my BG directly went to: we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Same here buddy. I thought it was IP2. Or IP1 lol no idea what's happening.

We can just wait and see. I noticed several individuals got PPR even applying after us. I hope we're in a good situation.

Mine is also inland CEC.

Reactions: jman25 and Hus85

BlueP

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Hi @ BlueP, I don't have any idea where to upload it, I have applied through a consultant and they only uploaded the receipt. I am sorry I couldn't help you but anyone else on this thread who has applied on their own can help you.
@ravleen, I've searched the forum while waiting for your answer. I think you paid it during the process.(I paid upfront). Thanks though:D

Reactions: ravleen

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
Hey,
My AOR is Aug 20
MEP Sep 5
I've the same BGC, and I thought it's IP2, because I never noticed NA. It just went directly to "we are processing your background check...."
Yah...not sure either whats going on. It would be awesome if we got it next week tho lol

Reactions: Mystico_90

ANYIZZZ

Mar 8, 2016
Hi,

AOR Aug 17
CEC inland
Medical passed sept 07

Hi

I am also have the same status.
CEC Inland
AOR August 21
MEP Sept 08
and on Sept 08 my BG also changed directly to we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

I think this status apply to CEC inland only and I suspect that this is between IP1 and IP2 since all the completeness, eligibility and background check show in process. Hope that it will take less time to the final PPR.

Look forward to further update.

gsohi2011

May 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-08-2017
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
File Transfer...
27-10-2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
LANDED..........
01-04-2018
Hey,
My AOR is Aug 20
MEP Sep 5
Its Ip1 after Mep and will change to Na2 in coming days as these days cic is using same wordings for Ip1 and Ip2. If no additional documents required is also shown along with this,then it can be Ip2.

Reactions: Mystico_90

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
Its Ip1 after Mep and will change to Na2 in coming days as these days cic is using same wordings for Ip1 and Ip2. If no additional documents required is also shown along with this,then it can be Ip2.
Yeah "no additional documents" is being shown along with IP2 wording....