Nykro

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Med passed
We are processing your background check sep 6
Today my background check changed to NA
What stage is this ??
Thanks
WOW same thing happened to me!!! I also didn't pay RPRF upfront. My BGC changed to NA too. Please keep me updated if you get request for RPRF

Reactions: Meghanh@ri

MiaB777

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
WOW same thing happened to me!!! I also didn't pay RPRF upfront. My BGC changed to NA too. Please keep me updated if you get request for RPRF
My status says your action is required but no message yet. I read on forums and same happened to other ppl and it was either tech issue or payment request or passport request after.... I hope it's payment request or something positive. This is So stressful

Nykro

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
My status says your action is required but no message yet. I read on forums and same happened to other ppl and it was either tech issue or payment request or passport request after.... I hope it's payment request or something positive. This is So stressful
I believe it will be payment request, usually takes a day to receive the message/email

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I suggest you to call them and check with them what action is required and why. Explain you didn't receive any communication on that.

devgn

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
For last 5 months FSW & CEC applicants are at priority and there is no PPR request for applicants falling from the month of April for PNP stream.

So applicants belonging to FSW & CEC stream can enjoy a bit more.

Last edited:

cram2017

Star Member
May 12, 2017
I am PNP stream. AOR was aug 17. Medicals passed on sep 12. Background check states Not available at this point. How much time is required for it to change to in progress?

devgn

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
I am PNP stream. AOR was aug 17. Medicals passed on sep 12. Background check states Not available at this point. How much time is required for it to change to in progress?
Most people receive IP same or next day, but there is a week gap in many Medical to IP.

vanshdutt

Jun 3, 2017
My timeline.
eAOR - 24TH AUG.
MED PASS - 7TH SEPT.
IP 1 - 7TH SEPT.
NA2- 11TH SEPT.
IP2 - 15TH SEPT.
When should i expect the ppr and what are the chances of rejection now?

Reactions: Umang#1

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Current averages from ip2 to PPR:
Hi Andy,
Can you guess mine plz?
AOR: Aug 20
MEP: Sep 5
Score: 467, CEC Inland
I didn't notice any NA/IP1, now it's showing:
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I am noticing some individuals are getting PPR so quickly, I am not even sure if I am in IP1 or IP2?

Please share your experience?

Thanks.