Me too got it today.

AOR: 30 August Wednesday
Medical passed: 14 September Thursday
IP1: Not sure
NA2: 25 Oct - Received a message - How to get a job in Canada Wednesday
IP2: 14 December Thursday
PPR: 28 December from NDVO Thursday

Relaxed now.

Actually, first one got rejected on 23rd June since one of the PCC was not uploaded by the registered agent. Also, I wasn't sure about the submitted documents as well.
Then applied again and received ITA on 12th July followed by document submission on 30th August.

@Omnamo I'm happy for you :). You made this group to stand on toes for the last couple of weeks. Thanks.

Ofcourse many thanks to Andy.
Many congrats :)

Reactions: CanadianV

HassanH

Star Member
Apr 22, 2017
Congrats to everyone who got it :)

I still didn't get a PPR, I'm ottawa VO though.. do you think it'll be after the new year or they are working now too?

saleem11

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Query here. My medicals will expire on 17th February. So, is it must to land before that date! Please share your thoughts.

Thanks.
If your application is still in progress and medical expires; then they ask you to re-do the medical or in some cases they extend medical for one year.

If a decision is made while there are only 1-2 months remaining to the date of medical expiry, then they grant one more year for landing (you may see some cases over here).

For example, your medical is going to expire in February 2018 and you get passport request in January 2018, chances are you might get landing dead line as February 2019.

saleem11

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Congrats to everyone who got it :)

I still didn't get a PPR, I'm ottawa VO though.. do you think it'll be after the new year or they are working now too?
Ottawa office is working I guess, as some people got PPR yesterday from Ottawa visa office.

CanadianV

Jul 1, 2017
India
If your application is still in progress and medical expires; then they ask you to re-do the medical or in some cases they extend medical for one year.

If a decision is made while there are only 1-2 months remaining to the date of medical expiry, then they grant one more year for landing (you may see some cases over here).

For example, your medical is going to expire in February 2018 and you get passport request in January 2018, chances are you might get landing dead line as February 2019.
Thanks for the information.

CanadianV

Jul 1, 2017
India

I remember a guy stated that his medicals expired a month before he received his PPR and he was not asked take medicals again. In his case, one year validity on medicals was extended.

Mine is bit close, so I have to wait to act according to the CoPR. Btw, I'm not in a mood to take medicals again.