+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

zain ahmed

Apr 7, 2013
hey all,
i am FSW-O . can anybody help me that how can i order my gcms notes?
can i apply by my own or the person who applied has to be canadian PR

Slm1003

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Called CIC today and they said I passed eligibility and the background check is in progress... hoping that I’ll hear good news soon! As of right now my profile has IP1 wording but I hope that gets updated ASAP. :)

Himanshu1234

Jul 26, 2017
hey all,
If you have somebody in Canada, who is either PR or citizen, then they can order it for you. Details are on following link:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/requests-information-act.html

Otherwise, you can order it from third party websites such as https://www.getgcms.com/

manada

Star Member
Nov 22, 2017
hey all,
You can only apply by your own if you are in canada. If not, then you can ask any frnds or relatives you have in Canada. It will only cost them only $5. If none of these options apply to you, then you can pay extra $5 and get it in $10 from caipsgcms.com

Last edited:
Reactions: zain ahmed

devgn

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
You can only apply by your own if you are in canada. If not, then you can ask any frnds or relatives you have in Canada. It will only cost them only $5. If none of these options apply to you, then you can pay extra $5 and get it in $10 from caipsgcms.com
How come you

App filed : Aug 2016 ?
ITA: Jan 2017 ?

App filed : Aug 2016
ITA: Jan 2017
Employment verification done (CIC called HR dept): May 17, 2017
ordered gcms notes : Nov 30, 2017
Waiting:(:(:(

blackbear88

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I’m a silent follower of this thread (AOR 29/8) but it has been great to have such a community, definitely helps to remain positive.

I have a questions about PPR. When the PPR email finally arrives and CIC asks to send passport copy (visa-exempt country) and the pictures, is it okay to send those from another address than the one given in our application? I will be travelling outside of my country for a month, what should I do when during that time PPR is granted? Just send the documents from the country I am travelling in or do I need to send them from the address provided in my application?

Thank you

Omnamo

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Hi G.M. All,
Can any one tell from which office PPR mails are received. Some are getting this the very next day, when the BG status change back to we are processing from NA. Others have to wait n continue to worry. Pls. Clarify.

Slm1003

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
I called CIC to get my account status from the automated line, and it stated I need to submit additional documents. I won’t know what exactly until my representative emails me, but is there *any* chance it could be a PPR? Not sure if the phone status would work differently than the online one... and I’m too hopeful.