+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

ShanJam

Nov 23, 2017
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
Hi,has anyone BG status been at NA since receiving AOR?I am August 17 AOR and my status has never changed from NA.

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Did someone called CPC-Ottawa and asked why August peeps are not being granted with PPR while Sept/Oct already got theirs?
The call centre agent can't answer this question, since they are not the ones processing the applications. Sigh...

micsmile

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
The call centre agent can't answer this question, since they are not the ones processing the applications. Sigh...
Yes, they cannot answer that question, but on any ticketing system, there are notes per individual account, and even priority lists. if they are receiving high volume of calls for August applicants, then it's already something that need to be brought up with the management. It's just so unfair.

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Yes, they cannot answer that question, but on any ticketing system, there's notes per individual, and even priority lists. if they are receiving high volume of calls for August applicants, then it's already something that need to be brought up with the management. It's just so unfair.
Exactly! Sep & Oct applicants are getting ppr, and they tell us due to high volume of applications they have to extend the processing time. This is very ridiculous. If they do have high volume, why do they start issuing ppr for Sep & Oct first without clearing up the backlogs??

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Exactly! Sep & Oct applicants are getting ppr, and they tell us due to high volume of applications they have to extend the processing time. This is very ridiculous. If they do have high volume, why do they start issuing ppr for Sep & Oct first without clearing up the backlogs??
I am so upset about this. How come ppl from Sep/Oct/Nov getting PPR when we are not getting anything.. even May/Jun/Jul applicants are waiting too :(

I am still waiting for my gcms notes, it's being more than 30 days, not sure why I am not getting my notes.

So sad.

micsmile

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
I am so upset about this. How come ppl from Sep/Oct/Nov getting PPR when we are not getting anything.. even May/Jun/Jul applicants are waiting too :(

I am still waiting for my gcms notes, it's being more than 30 days, not sure why I am not getting my notes.

So sad.
Email that ATIP email address and ask for update.. they will call IRCC or something.. I just saw that from one forum here

Reactions: Mystico_90

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Email that ATIP email address and ask for update.. they will call IRCC or something.. I just saw that from one forum here
Good idea, I will contact them for updates :)

Reactions: micsmile