+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

Ornela Forsyte

Star Member
May 18, 2017
That's awesome!

My AOR is August 9. No updates yet.

Good luck to you - may the journey ahead be quick and smooth sailing.
you will for sure... and all will run smoothly :)

well, i have a storm ahead... as i am getting married on 4-th of September... Don't know if I should inform CIC ahead, raising a cse, stating that i am planning to get married, of inform them after the marriage...

What do you suggest?

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
you will for sure... and all will run smoothly :)

well, i have a storm ahead... as i am getting married on 4-th of September... Don't know if I should inform CIC ahead, raising a cse, stating that i am planning to get married, of inform them after the marriage...

What do you suggest?
Congratulations! That's such great news!

Though I don't have any knowledge about this, I've read experts on the forum suggesting that you should inform CIC as soon as you get married, raise a CSE to include your spouse in your application, and send all relevant documents like marriage certificate.

Best wishes for a life full of love and happiness with your spouse.

Reactions: Ornela Forsyte

Ornela Forsyte

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Congratulations! That's such great news!

Though I don't have any knowledge about this, I've read experts on the forum suggesting that you should inform CIC as soon as you get married, raise a CSE to include your spouse in your application, and send all relevant documents like marriage certificate.

Best wishes for a life full of love and happiness with your spouse.
Hope CIC will make a marriage gift for me, wrapped as a PPR :rolleyes:
Thank You :) All the best for you and the ones you love :)

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hope CIC will make a marriage gift for me, wrapped as a PPR :rolleyes:
Thank You :) All the best for you and the ones you love :)
They surely will!

Though some members have reported that adding a new spouse to the application delays the processing time slightly. But that's expected, right? We've waited so long to enter the pool and then for OINP that a week or two's delay to get PPR wouldn't matter.

Best wishes as always.

Reactions: Ornela Forsyte

Ornela Forsyte

Star Member
May 18, 2017
They surely will!

Though some members have reported that adding a new spouse to the application delays the processing time slightly. But that's expected, right? We've waited so long to enter the pool and then for OINP that a week or two's delay to get PPR wouldn't matter.

Best wishes as always.
Oh yes...that's the best thing OINP taught us (me and you especially) to be patient :)
Best regards!

Reactions: Wandering Mind

rahulmehta222

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
Hi,

I have a small doubt, In my travel history I mentioned Spain as one of the destinations but during that travel the immigration formalities happened at Paris Airport, thus, passport contains the stamp from Paris Airport. It was an Airport transit at Paris and then a flight from Paris to Barcelona. My worry is that arrival stamp is from Paris and departure stamp is fro . Spain (Madrid). I have mentioned Spain in my application but feeling a bit worried because of arrival stamp (which is in paris).

2) Also, I have Ireland work visa in my passport, however, I never travelled there because project got cancelled. I have not explained this scenario in LOE. Should I now raise a CSE for explaining both the scenarios?

My dates:
ITA - 12th July
AOR - 16th Aug

Thanks
Rahul
Appreciate if anyone can comment on my situation.