Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Ravleen.

My RCMP was submitted last week of September. At that time my BG was we are processing your background check and will let you know if we need more information. on Oct 18th BG changed to NA n we don't need any more documents. Since then no change .
What is rcmp?

Omnamo

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
What is rcmp?
Hi,
Royal Canadian mounted police(RCMP). I studied in Canada n worked there for a year. Hence they asked me to send police clearance certificate of Canada. This was the additional document which they asked me to submit. My Aor is 23rd Aug

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Hi,
Royal Canadian mounted police(RCMP). I studied in Canada n worked there for a year. Hence they asked me to send police clearance certificate of Canada. This was the additional document which they asked me to submit. My Aor is 23rd Aug
Okay I got it....I didn't know about this. Thanks!

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Thank you! My file has been in Ottawa since October. LVO meaning an office in Toronto? Or it’s for Outland applicants?
Once file gets processed at CIO either it gets transferred to CPC ottawa / Local Visa office (depending upon ypur country of residence). If your file is in ottawa chances of LVO stop here.

ivincew

Aug 6, 2014
Hey, I'm Aug 31 AOR, and I'm still at ip 1 as well! Let's connect!
hello, I got excited for a second but then a lot of people told me it might just a system glitch after someone who ordered the notes which I did a week ago. I’m still at IP1 too. From what I heard so far, IP1 to IP2 usually takes two months and 18 days. I will check my status again around Dec 3. It’s all based on other people’s timeline. It might take longer too since the processing time is 6 months for EE.

Reactions: Vibz

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
hello, I got excited for a second but then a lot of people told me it might just a system glitch after someone who ordered the notes which I did a week ago. I’m still at IP1 too. From what I heard so far, IP1 to IP2 usually takes two months and 18 days. I will check my status again around Dec 3. It’s all based on other people’s timeline. It might take longer too since the processing time is 6 months for EE.
Sounds good!

bambii__

Nov 15, 2017
@andy108 Hi andy, please add me to the whatsapp group. I got invited Aug 9th, submitted application Aug 21st; submitted fingerprints on Sept 20th, currently waiting for more notifications. Thank you!

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Btw, where did you hear it takes 2 months and 18 days to move from ip1 to ip 2? Are you cec or fsw?

sidisgoingcanada

Nov 15, 2017
Hello Everyone! I am new to this forum! @andy108 could you please add me to the whatsapp group. I got invitation on 31st May and my AOR date is 28th August 2017 and my status currently is as follows:

Application Status: We are processing your application.
Review of Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of Medical Results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of Additional Documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints.
Background Check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start the background check.
Final Decision: Your application is in progress.

Could you please tell me at which stage I am currently? I am FSWO from Pune, India. Single Applicant. Had two requests for documents one being the Criminal Record Check from NZ and other being Singapore PCC. Submitted both on 1st November.

Seniors please shed some light on my case. Thank you!

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Hello Everyone! I am new to this forum! @andy108 could you please add me to the whatsapp group. I got invitation on 31st May and my AOR date is 28th August 2017 and my status currently is as follows:

Application Status: We are processing your application.
Review of Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of Medical Results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of Additional Documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints.
Background Check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start the background check.
Final Decision: Your application is in progress.

Could you please tell me at which stage I am currently? I am FSWO from Pune, India. Single Applicant. Had two requests for documents one being the Criminal Record Check from NZ and other being Singapore PCC. Submitted both on 1st November.

Seniors please shed some light on my case. Thank you!
It's NA2 or NA3.
In both the cases, you should expect PPR soon :)

Omnamo

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Hey Dolly

I hope you can help me with this
I am fsw -o with aor 5 th aug stuck at na 2 for over 2.5 months until wednesday my adr said documnts uploaded late wednesday evening the adr status chngd to we require more doumnts and we will send you a message... and we are still waiting for that message bt unfortunatlly no update on the same.. we tried calling them on friday but cldn reach an agent ... what do u advice us here... plz help

Thanks
Hi
I just came to know today my application ion is being processed at NDVO.Did you submit additional document to cic?