+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

Omnamo

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
My AOR August 23rd. Additional documents submitted on 27th September. After three weeks status changed no ADR AND BG. NOT APPLICABLE since 18th October. Till today same status. Could any one help in what stage is now and when can PPR EXPECTED. Thanks in advamce

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
You should get PPR soon, most pple I know got it with same ADR as yours. Were is your Lvo?
My file is in Ottawa

canada@2018

Star Member
May 7, 2017
I am in IP2 since 3rd oct with bg as we are processing your bg check and doc status as we do not need add doc but my doc status changed to add docs you provided are being reviewed on 30th October, now I don't know whivh stage is this and worried also coz I never submitted any add doc nor I was asked for any

Did you order GCMS notes recently by any chance?? I am just wondering why your documents changed to review from don’t need any. In any case nothing to worry and ppr is only a matter of time...:)

canada@2018

Star Member
May 7, 2017
My AOR August 23rd. Additional documents submitted on 27th September. After three weeks status changed no ADR AND BG. NOT APPLICABLE since 18th October. Till today same status. Could any one help in what stage is now and when can PPR EXPECTED. Thanks in advamce
You are most probably in what people call NA2 stage. Next is normally IP2 where you will see your background message changes to "we are processing your background........". Form PPR perspective, no one knows, could be few weeks to few months.

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Did you order GCMS notes recently by any chance?? I am just wondering why your documents changed to review from don’t need any. In any case nothing to worry and ppr is only a matter of time...:)
I have applied through a consultant and they say nothing can be done before 6 months

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
You are most probably in what people call NA2 stage. Next is normally IP2 where you will see your background message changes to "we are processing your background........". Form PPR perspective, no one knows, could be few weeks to few months.
It already states we are processing your background check and its from 3rd october

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Earlier my doc status was also no doc needed but now its docs are being reviewed

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017
I am in IP2 since 3rd oct with bg as we are processing your bg check and doc status as we do not need add doc but my doc status changed to add docs you provided are being reviewed on 30th October, now I don't know whivh stage is this and worried also coz I never submitted any add doc nor I was asked for any
From your previous posts you were already informed about these status chnges....also many senior members here posted about these theories in the following manner—
“””Unfortunately the only thing that you see is your MyCIC account. There has been a growing trend of speculation where change of status on MyCIC has been attributed to eligibility being passed, etc. The whole NA, IP IP2 is speculation and has no bearing on determining which stage your application is at. While any change of status is a good sign, but merely relying on NA and IP is not the correct way””””
Its just that you are trying to worry more and spread these speculations even more and making other people to worry for nothing..... And just making other people to post same questions again and again.....status chnges are not mandatory as per IRCC...no offense but this form is to help people who are not aware of some rules and and have questions regarding immigration and so on....and you yourself posted that your file has been cleared with eligibilty medicals etc.(u spoke with an agent correct me if im wrong).....you have to worry much once you know you have some issues with criminality or security....other than that if you have legitimate case...you need not worry...Its just AUGUST AoR 20 ( not even 3 mnths passed) and u must be well aware before submitting ,that processing times are 6 mnths or evn more in rare cases...meanwhile....just wait....!! Calling or emailing Ircc everyday is waste of your energy and their human resources ,all you get is only a generic reply in every case.Try to help as many people as possible on this forum with answers to the questions if you are aware of the system ..!

Last edited:

Omnamo

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Hi canada@2018

Actually after my RCMP was submitteon September 27 my BG showed we are processing your background check. Will let you know if we need any information.
Then both the status changed on October 19th. We don't require any additional documents n BG changed to not applicable. Since then it's been same. I think I am possibly in Na3?

Reactions: ravleen

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Hi canada@2018

Actually after my RCMP was submitteon September 27 my BG showed we are processing your background check. Will let you know if we need any information.
Then both the status changed on October 19th. We don't require any additional documents n BG changed to not applicable. Since then it's been same. I think I am possibly in Na3?
It is most likely to be NA3.....you are very close :)

Reactions: Omnamo

canada@2018

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Hi canada@2018

Yeah now it sounds like NA3.....so most likely your IP2 is already over....haven't heard much about anyone with NA3....but I guess that makes you one step closer to PPR...best of luck!!!

Reactions: Omnamo and ravleen