Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
I got the passport request today. My status messages haven't changed in CIC (same as @sam9589 mentioned). Here's my timeline:
AOR: Aug 22
PPR: Oct 18
I didn't really check the in between status updates.
Hey,
Congrats. :)
Do you have any dependents?
I'm CEC Inland, AOR Aug 20.

Last edited:

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Quick Visa Processing Report

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Current Processing:

Applicants by Stream:
*The share of PNP has increased again, PNP being the slowest most likely will end up being even more slow.
**Sorry guys, i hope my words will not come true, but the trend is there.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/applicants-by-stream

Passport Request by period:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-requests-pprs-by-period-report

Statuses by the month of submission up to date:

Statuses by day of submission for May
*A lot of May, April, March and even Feb and Jan are still waiting, and mind you, not only PNP but FSW are still waiting.

Statuses by day of submission for June

Statuses by day of submission for July:
*July is slowly clearing as we speak, more and more PPRs are being issued for July applicants.

Statuses by day of submission for Augustl:

Statuses by day of submission for September:
*We have seen a sudden decrease in medical processing as well as good number of quick PPRs within 30 days bracket.

Statuses by day of submission for October:
*Slowly medicals are being cleared, October so far has the lowest number of applicants in 2017.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Average mean processing time for all the streams:

AVERAGES in the last 30 days by stream:

Overall averages by visa office:

Averages by Family size:

Averages from Ip2 to PPR in the last 30 days y stream

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/dashboard/canada/estimation_and_analysis

Thanks very much everyone! and enjoy rest of your week!

Ping me with questions and good luck with you application and subscribe to our Youtube Channel

sarangan

Oct 19, 2017
RPRF happens before IP2. In my case IP1->RPRF->NA->IP2. NA, and IP2 were same day.

As per my understanding, RPRF is now happening after R10 check has been passed ( and they have concluded that you do/do not need to submit any more documents ). They will send RPRF and additional document request simultaneously.
Hi,

I would like have your opinion/suggestion!
Am,
AOR: 9th Sep 2017
MEP: 25th Sep 2017
BG Check Status Changed to NA : 27th Sep
RPRF Request: 4th Oct
RPRF Paid: 5th Oct
Addl Doc Review status changed to Addl doc not required: 6th Oct

Now what is my status? And, how long its gonna take for PPR? And, possibility of rejection??

Thanks in advance :).

SheFer92

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Let us know if you get any updates.
Hi

I emailed CIC and was informed that my application is being processed at Port of Spain. (My visiting visa to Canada was also processed here since I live in Cayman Islands)

I will try and call them. Since I am only one hour behind EST time zone its difficult to make calls specially since they won't be short, during work hours. But I will be in Canada for a short visit this weekend and will try call them on Monday.

I hope that they will send me the PPR soon.

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Hi

I emailed CIC and was informed that my application is being processed at Port of Spain. (My visiting visa to Canada was also processed here since I live in Cayman Islands)

I will try and call them. Since I am only one hour behind EST time zone its difficult to make calls specially since they won't be short, during work hours. But I will be in Canada for a short visit this weekend and will try call them on Monday.

I hope that they will send me the PPR soon.
Good to know. I think you're pretty close. Maybe try to call them when you're coming to Canada.

Reactions: SheFer92

gr8man

Sep 8, 2017
Hi,

I would like have your opinion/suggestion!
Am,
AOR: 9th Sep 2017
MEP: 25th Sep 2017
BG Check Status Changed to NA : 27th Sep
RPRF Request: 4th Oct
RPRF Paid: 5th Oct
Addl Doc Review status changed to Addl doc not required: 6th Oct

Now what is my status? And, how long its gonna take for PPR? And, possibility of rejection??

Thanks in advance :).
If you got RPRF and Addl Docs not required, it means you are in good shape and should not worry about rejection. I am not sure about your stage ( IP1 vs IP2) as BG status NA isn't reliable.
My best guess is IP2 and you should be getting PPR soon. In some NOC's( Generally SW engineer, managers etc. ) & FSW-O PPR comes sooner than other NOC's and PNP, CEC, FSW-I etc.

Btw, the above is purely from what I have seen on this blog. There are a lot of factors besides that like security clearance etc.

Reactions: sarangan

sarangan

Oct 19, 2017
If you got RPRF and Addl Docs not required, it means you are in good shape and should not worry about rejection. I am not sure about your stage ( IP1 vs IP2) as BG status NA isn't reliable.
My best guess is IP2 and you should be getting PPR soon. In some NOC's( Generally SW engineer, managers etc. ) & FSW-O PPR comes sooner than other NOC's and PNP, CEC, FSW-I etc.

Btw, the above is purely from what I have seen on this blog. There are a lot of factors besides that like security clearance etc.
Thank you so much :).

By the way.. I feel am struck at NA2.. As people say IP2 is a stage where your BG status changes from "NA" to "Processing". But the NA as quoted above in the previous thread, that was before RPRF. So, here is my question!

Does Change of Addl doc review status change after RPRF means that am at IP2 and I can receive PPR any moment??

Thank you so much in advance.

gr8man

Sep 8, 2017
Thank you so much :).

By the way.. I feel am struck at NA2.. As people say IP2 is a stage where your BG status changes from "NA" to "Processing". But the NA as quoted above in the previous thread, that was before RPRF. So, here is my question!

Does Change of Addl doc review status change after RPRF means that am at IP2 and I can receive PPR any moment??

Thank you so much in advance.
Change of "Additional documents required" to " We do not need any additional documents" has nothing to do with PPR in my opinion. In my case though I got PPR about 4 days later after "No additional docs required".

But my background check status changed to "We are processing your background check".

If I were you I would not try and guess my PPR date. Relax, it is on the way. Fretting about it won't make it come faster. You might want to find out more about Canada while waiting for PPR.

sarangan

Oct 19, 2017
Change of "Additional documents required" to " We do not need any additional documents" has nothing to do with PPR in my opinion. In my case though I got PPR about 4 days later after "No additional docs required".

But my background check status changed to "We are processing your background check".

If I were you I would not try and guess my PPR date. Relax, it is on the way. Fretting about it won't make it come faster. You might want to find out more about Canada while waiting for PPR.
Oh cool. Thanks mate.

Reactions: ravleen

Kaue

Jun 15, 2017
Hello everyone,

Just received the RPRF request 5 min ago (AOR Aug 3rd).

I will be proceeding with the payment soon.

Does anyone know what are they still checking? Is there any chance of being rejected after it?

Thanks