+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

SheFer92

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Did you try to contact them? What's your BGC says now?
it says not applicable

I send them 2 emails about 4 and 3 weeks ago to ask which office is processing my application, both instances they replied saying that it is still at the central intake office and that it has not been transferred out yet.

That was all. I thought that I would just wait and see.

As my closest friend who lives in Canada and applied through PNP is still waiting after 20 months of waiting , so I figured I should be patient for atleast 3-4 months before following up or looking in to it. I admit the wait is so difficult but they do say that processing is 6 months although some lucky people get it much much sooner.

I wish all of you who are eagerly waiting to get the golden email, but I guess there is nothing much we can do rather than to patiently wait and hope for the best :(

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
it says not applicable

I send them 2 emails about 4 and 3 weeks ago to ask which office is processing my application, both instances they replied saying that it is still at the central intake office and that it has not been transferred out yet.

That was all. I thought that I would just wait and see.

As my closest friend who lives in Canada and applied through PNP is still waiting after 20 months of waiting , so I figured I should be patient for atleast 3-4 months before following up or looking in to it. I admit the wait is so difficult but they do say that processing is 6 months although some lucky people get it much much sooner.

I wish all of you who are eagerly waiting to get the golden email, but I guess there is nothing much we can do rather than to patiently wait and hope for the best :(
That's weird. Mine is Aug 20, mine got transferred to Ottawa (around Sep 22). Are you CEC or FSW? Maybe try to call them to see what's happening. Sometimes they it's a glitch, and fix after you call. This is not guaranteed, but I saw some cases like this.

I hope we all get PPR soon :)

SheFer92

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
That's weird. Mine is Aug 20, mine got transferred to Ottawa (around Sep 22). Are you CEC or FSW? Maybe try to call them to see what's happening. Sometimes they it's a glitch, and fix after you call. This is not guaranteed, but I saw some cases like this.

I hope we all get PPR soon :)
I'm FSW-O

Okay I will email them again and try calling them as well

Thank you for your kind words appreciate it

Cheers! :)

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
I'm FSW-O

Okay I will email them again and try calling them as well

Thank you for your kind words appreciate it

Cheers! :)
So far I noticed FSW applicants gets their PPR quickly compared to CEC. You should get it soon. If that's glitch, I will suggest you to call them. If you call them they can fix this right away. If you email them, you will get a generic reply... "your application is under the processing time...." bla blaa.

SheFer92

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
So far I noticed FSW applicants gets their PPR quickly compared to CEC. You should get it soon. If that's glitch, I will suggest you to call them. If you call them they can fix this right away. If you email them, you will get a generic reply... "your application is under the processing time...." bla blaa.
I see, okay I will call them in the next day or so and see how it goes

Thank you so much.. appreciate it

SheFer92

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Also can you provide a number to call from outside Canada to get this information please ? TIA

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Also can you provide a number to call from outside Canada to get this information please ? TIA
Unfortunately, I don't have the number, I'm CEC inland. Wait for someone out land applicants, they can provide you the number.

Last edited:
Reactions: SheFer92

blackbear88

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

Anyone with August AOR still at ip1/no additional docs required?
AOR August 29th and still: Your action is required, medicals not passed yet while I did upfront medicals before AOR and background check not started...