+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

gr8man

Sep 8, 2017
Hello ,
While submitting PR application, If you are uploading multiple documents in a single PDF for a given section. Say for educational docs I am planning to merge the following docs into a single PDF:
Btech OD
Btech consolidated marklist
btech individual marklist
WES ECA certificate
IELTS mark list

Now my question is , while merging should I include a separation page between each document mentioning the title of the document , or should i just merge all the docs without page separations.
Pls suggest.
First page: Table of contents of the pdf or a letter saying what is being provided.
Then all pages in order, no separation or title page required.
This is what I had submitted and got accepted.

Reactions: vkumar7077

gr8man

Sep 8, 2017
Hi Guys,

I have a question.

Below are my timelines
AOR-Aug 10
MEP-Aug 23
IP1-Aug 23
NA2-Aug 28

No updates thereafter

However say in case I receive the PPR request in the next months time and I have travel plans conflicting with the request and if I was travelling for around 20 days and can't submit my passport before the deadline is there a way that I could talk to cic and extend as I would need my passport to travel and they would need 2 weeks to return the passport? Or should I forget my plans in the event I get the request close to when I am supposed to travel?

Would really appreciate your assistance on this

Cheers :)
My friend had same issue as yours. He needed to travel after PPR and wouldn't have been able to submit passport in time for COPR. He wrote them an email and included a copy of the ticket. They accepted and extended the passport submission date by 30 days. Visa office was Singapore.

Reactions: SheFer92

ruchitajj

Star Member
Aug 9, 2016
Hi all.. my status changed yesterday to additional docs not needed. I am on NA2 since 28Auf-3rd Sept .. not sure .. and am 11 Aug AOR candidate.. Can some one throw some insight on this.. should I take this as a positive sign?

nilsen21

May 31, 2017
By sending an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

This is the email format they require:

IMPORTANT: You must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

* Surname and Given name(s)
* Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD)
* Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number
* Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident)
Thank you so much. This was such an useful information to have... Thanks again

funter28

May 20, 2015
Hi all.. my status changed yesterday to additional docs not needed. I am on NA2 since 28Auf-3rd Sept .. not sure .. and am 11 Aug AOR candidate.. Can some one throw some insight on this.. should I take this as a positive sign?
Your application sooner will move to LVO for further processing.

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Hi. Which cio is taking care of your file currently? Is it ottawa or sydney?
He did not tell anything about this.
But why would it go to sydney?

SheFer92

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
My friend had same issue as yours. He needed to travel after PPR and wouldn't have been able to submit passport in time for COPR. He wrote them an email and included a copy of the ticket. They accepted and extended the passport submission date by 30 days. Visa office was Singapore.
Thank you so much, will see how it goes. Thank you for your insight appreciate it :)

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
What could be the reason to not move on further from IP1 ? @ IP 1 since 14 sep and AOR 31st August.
What's your status now? Our timeline is very close. My AOR is Aug 31, and mep Sep 12. Background still remains " we are processing your application. We'll let you konw ..." How about you.

sanexplorer666

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
India
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-12-2017
Hey everyone I called them.
The person that talked to me was a very nice guy.
He told me that I have cleared all the steps including medical r10 criminality security.
I asked where my file is right now, he said it has not been transferred to LVO yet.
It was a 50 minutes call but I got to know something out of it.
Wow...that's great to hear... I think now you should stop worrying as this is only matter of time. :)

Reactions: ravleen

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
Yes, it definitely is a positive sign. Your application has been cleared by CIO and sent to to a Local Visa Office for further processing. Send them an email to find out your Visa Office.

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Wow...that's great to hear... I think now you should stop worrying as this is only matter of time. :)
Yeah...let's see when it comes. Now, I don't think it should take much time .
Even he was saying that everything has been passed but still it has not transferred to LVO.