+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2023 - Spousal Inland Application

nosugarnoice

Feb 22, 2024
My timeline:

August 02, 2023: Application Submitted
September 13, 2023: AOR / Application linked to GC Key
September 22, 2023: Medical completed (medical done in the past)

Biometrics
October 04, 2023: Biometrics Request
October 10, 2023: Biometrics Completed
October 11, 2023: GC Key / Application Tracker Updated to COMPLETED

Eligibility
October 18, 2023: marked Completed on Application Tracker
October 19, 2023: Pre-Arrival Letter sent to GC Key
October 25, 2023: AIP - Eligibility Letter Received (PA) / Sponsor
October 31, 2023: Ghost Update

Background
January 17, 2024: marked Completed on Application Tracker, CoPR Details on Tracker

January 17, 2024: GC Key Update on Final decision - application in progress.

Portal
January 18, 2024: P1 email sent out (VO Montreal)

January 25, 2024: Found out P1 was sent to my email - I did not receive the email. Called to have it resent but I also sent a reply anyway.

February 06, 2024: P2 received (VO Etobicoke) - Surname misspelled, did virtual landing the same day, emailed portal about the mistake. Name was corrected on the portal the next day.

Still waiting for ECOPR, 20 days after pr confirmation on portal.

Osemhn08

Jan 19, 2024
I submitted in August 4, got my biometric done in October, received AOR in September but it’s been 8 months now, I haven’t heard anything from them, just worried my status already expired…

nosugarnoice

Feb 22, 2024
I submitted in August 4, got my biometric done in October, received AOR in September but it’s been 8 months now, I haven’t heard anything from them, just worried my status already expired…
Have you tried calling to ask about the status of your application? Are you applying inland?

Are you currently staying as a visitor in Canada, if status hasn't expired, you can apply for a visitor record or I think there's a way for you to restore your status within 90 days of it expiring.

I received my eCOPR on Feb 29, 2024, my application took about 7 months to be processed.

nosugarnoice

Feb 22, 2024
My timeline:

August 02, 2023: Application Submitted
September 13, 2023: AOR / Application linked to GC Key
September 22, 2023: Medical completed (medical done in the past)

Biometrics
October 04, 2023: Biometrics Request
October 10, 2023: Biometrics Completed
October 11, 2023: GC Key / Application Tracker Updated to COMPLETED

Eligibility
October 18, 2023: marked Completed on Application Tracker
October 19, 2023: Pre-Arrival Letter sent to GC Key
October 25, 2023: AIP - Eligibility Letter Received (PA) / Sponsor
October 31, 2023: Ghost Update

Background
January 17, 2024: marked Completed on Application Tracker, CoPR Details on Tracker

January 17, 2024: GC Key Update on Final decision - application in progress.

Portal
January 18, 2024: P1 email sent out (VO Montreal)

January 25, 2024: Found out P1 was sent to my email - I did not receive the email. Called to have it resent but I also sent a reply anyway.

February 06, 2024: P2 received (VO Etobicoke) - Surname misspelled, did virtual landing the same day, emailed portal about the mistake. Name was corrected on the portal the next day.

Still waiting for ECOPR, 20 days after pr confirmation on portal.
Update:

February 29, 2024: ECOPR received, 23 days after pr confirmation on portal, Etobicoke Landing Office

Currently on Day 41 of waiting for PR Card

Osemhn08

Jan 19, 2024
Have you tried calling to ask about the status of your application? Are you applying inland?

Are you currently staying as a visitor in Canada, if status hasn't expired, you can apply for a visitor record or I think there's a way for you to restore your status within 90 days of it expiring.

I received my eCOPR on Feb 29, 2024, my application took about 7 months to be processed.
I called them the guy said my application is processing and background checks is in progress, when I asked more he said I can’t review more about your application

nosugarnoice

Feb 22, 2024
I called them the guy said my application is processing and background checks is in progress, when I asked more he said I can’t review more about your application
Yeah, timeline differs unfortunately and background usually takes the longest and I'm sure the agent said that your application is still within the timeline of 12 months.

We have a similar timeline except in mid- October, I also got my eligibility completed and it was silent from that until I got my Background completed on the tracker mid January 2024.

Osemhn08

Jan 19, 2024
Yeah, timeline differs unfortunately and background usually takes the longest and I'm sure the agent said that your application is still within the timeline of 12 months.

We have a similar timeline except in mid- October, I also got my eligibility completed and it was silent from that until I got my Background completed on the tracker mid January 2024.
Omg! I came as a visitor then applied for refugee which was denied. I just called them now again the lady said I need to be patient because they working on my background I think background and eligibility or security is the same thing

nosugarnoice

Feb 22, 2024
Omg! I came as a visitor then applied for refugee which was denied. I just called them now again the lady said I need to be patient because they working on my background I think background and eligibility or security is the same thing
It's not the same thing but they could be working on it at the same time.

swatipathak

Apr 10, 2024
Hello Guys ,
Need help .I am currently in Canada got married very recently.My husband is a Canadian citizen who is sponsoring me under Spousal sponsorship.
I getting my PCC done .My address on my passport mentions my old rented Apartment where I dont live there any more.Now for PCC is there a police verification on my address mentioned on my passport.

Do I get in touch with BLS .
Can anyone suggest me please.
Thank you.
Swati

Osemhn08

Jan 19, 2024
Won't know for sure, in my case, I received my Portal emails before I got my work permit so I'm now in the process of withdrawing that application and hopefully to get a refund.
Oh I see, in my case I think I need AIP first as AOR won’t work because i already got deportation order but no crime committed will just wait