Feb 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-04-2020
Med's Done....
18-02-2020
Submission date August 11, 2023. Yesterday I (sponsor) got an email from CIC asking us to fill the IMM5406 form again. Today I got another email from them saying that they are confirming that they got my application. This happened before we submitted the webform with the new forms. Also my wife is not getting any emails from CIC other than one where they said her application was updated. All the emails are coming to me and the UCI on the application is also my old UCI that I had for my study/work/express entry application. Is that normal?
Also after AOR what do we do? We cant open our application in the PR portal after we submitted it and we tried to link the application using UCI and application number to cic account but it says can't find application.

Last edited:

Ahmedgull

Star Member
Oct 21, 2017
Submission date August 11, 2023. Yesterday I (sponsor) got an email from CIC asking us to fill the IMM5406 form again. Today I got another email from them saying that they are confirming that they got my application. This happened before we submitted the webform with the new forms. Also my wife is not getting any emails from CIC other than one where they said her application was updated. All the emails are coming to me and the UCI on the application is also my old UCI that I had for my study/work/express entry application. Is that normal?
Also after AOR what do we do? We cant open our application in the PR portal after we submitted it and we tried to link the application using UCI and application number to cic account but it says can't find application.
Did your wife get any email from IRCC?
I applied on August 8 and got only one email on October 7 AOR email. After that none of us got any emails.

aiqbal96

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-04-2020
Med's Done....
18-02-2020
Did your wife get any email from IRCC?
I applied on August 8 and got only one email on October 7 AOR email. After that none of us got any emails.
My wife did not get any emails.

Reactions: Ahmedgull

litheesha

Oct 13, 2023
Hi, I don't know why they requested the form but pretty much all the other things look normal to me. When my husband got the AOR, we had the same question as my old UCI was on it. We have an immigration consultant and she said it is normal as I am the sponsor and will have my UCI on the AOR. You will still receive all the emails like SA approval letter, biometrics request, medicals all to your email address as you are the sponsor.
After AOR, we created a profile in https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register with the application number you received in AOR, make sure to use your wife's UCI while creating the profile.
To link the application in CIC account is very tricky, but there is a thread on this website on how to do that. Maybe you can follow those instructions and can successfully link it.

aiqbal96

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-04-2020
Med's Done....
18-02-2020
Hi, I don't know why they requested the form but pretty much all the other things look normal to me. When my husband got the AOR, we had the same question as my old UCI was on it. We have an immigration consultant and she said it is normal as I am the sponsor and will have my UCI on the AOR. You will still receive all the emails like SA approval letter, biometrics request, medicals all to your email address as you are the sponsor.
After AOR, we created a profile in https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register with the application number you received in AOR, make sure to use your wife's UCI while creating the profile.
To link the application in CIC account is very tricky, but there is a thread on this website on how to do that. Maybe you can follow those instructions and can successfully link it.
Thanks! I linked the application to https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register using my UCI and application number that came in the AOR. There saw that they mentioned they received our IMM5406 a day before the AOR came, just after the email to request that form went out. So I guess they sent it by error? Regardless, we submitted the form again. We still didn't get the UCI for the PA yet or the sponsor approval yet.

zoexuankong

Sep 25, 2019
Spousal PR -- Outland Family Class
Sponsor: CA citizen
Principle Applicant: China
  • Submitted Aug 6
  • AOR: Oct 6
  • Request Fingerprint: Oct 12
  • Confirm eligibility as a sponsor: Oct 16

Reactions: Canaspirant_007

zoexuankong

Sep 25, 2019
Spousal PR -- Outland Family Class
Sponsor: CA citizen
Principle Applicant: China
  • Submitted Aug 6
  • AOR: Oct 6
  • Request Fingerprint: Oct 12
  • Confirm eligibility as a sponsor: Oct 16
  • Medical: Oct 18

Reactions: Canaspirant_007

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
Congrats Maria -- did you attached an extra thank you letter for CiC officers for all the hard work they do for us :)
How come august applicant got Pre-arrival services letter + eligibility is complete!!! June applicants still waiting for their BG to get complete...or receive pre-arrival letter.
ah well - cic and its randomness....
Thank you! No, no thank you letter because they might take/think wrong :/
Not sure why applications from previous months are stock or move slower but I think is because the VO processing applications. I got my additional documents request from VO Mississauga but not sure if my application still being processing there. Another reason might be if it's inland/Outland.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Thank you! No, no thank you letter because they might take/think wrong :/
Not sure why applications from previous months are stock or move slower but I think is because the VO processing applications. I got my additional documents request from VO Mississauga but not sure if my application still being processing there. Another reason might be if it's inland/Outland.
So you are outland, right? which VO is this, if you know by any chance?
edit: I meant, was it sent to any other VO than Mississauga?