+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2023 Outland Spousal Sponsorship

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
I'm Inland actually, when I was looking for august Inland forums nothing came up and I started following this forum since but not sure why I ended up posting here, sorry.
ahh...i actually thought cic started working in light speed..

thanks for taking it off.

aiqbal96

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-04-2020
Med's Done....
18-02-2020
I applied for visitor visa for my husband on October 10, 2023 after receiving AOR on October 5, 2023. I didn't hear anything from IRCC yet!!
Is the trv application just the regular visit visa one? Is there anything we need to keep in mind? Got AOR and planning to apply for trv soon.

engr.zuhair

Oct 4, 2020
Is the trv application just the regular visit visa one? Is there anything we need to keep in mind? Got AOR and planning to apply for trv soon.
Treat it as a regulat TRV just like you would apply without AOR. Don't take chances that they will honour Dual Intent. Attach maximum proves that principal applicant will return.

aiqbal96

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-04-2020
Med's Done....
18-02-2020
I have a question for you guys. One of the documents we are supposed to show was the financial suppose like showing that I (sponsor) sent money to my wife (PA) but my wife works and is financially independent up until the time of our application so I never sent her any money. We submitted a letter explain the financial independence situation as the reason why I haven't sent her any money. But after we submitted our application I have sent her money a few times to cover some food/going out expenses. Should we submit a webform to show those?

JSOL1

Sep 21, 2023
I have a question for you guys. One of the documents we are supposed to show was the financial suppose like showing that I (sponsor) sent money to my wife (PA) but my wife works and is financially independent up until the time of our application so I never sent her any money. We submitted a letter explain the financial independence situation as the reason why I haven't sent her any money. But after we submitted our application I have sent her money a few times to cover some food/going out expenses. Should we submit a webform to show those?
I would not send in a webform. I think it's a very common situation that people are financial independent, and you have submitted a letter to support that part of your application. In my opinion, some small transfers like you have described after the fact don't hold any weight anyways. I don't think you should worry.

Reactions: aiqbal96

aiqbal96

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-04-2020
Med's Done....
18-02-2020
I would not send in a webform. I think it's a very common situation that people are financial independent, and you have submitted a letter to support that part of your application. In my opinion, some small transfers like you have described after the fact don't hold any weight anyways. I don't think you should worry.
Thanks. I was only concerned because I remember that section of the application asked us to submit atleast 2 supporting docs out of 3/4 options but only the letter from relatives/friends and the proof of financial support applied to us. The rest were inland only I think. But since we didnt have the proof of support we only submitted letter from relatives and the explanation letter for the financial.

aiqbal96

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-04-2020
Med's Done....
18-02-2020
How long does it normally take to get medical request after bio?