+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2023 Outland Spousal Sponsorship

Jan 22, 2024
Hi all,

Our Tracker was updated with the COPR number (on 09 February). All activities have also been updated to "Completed" - including Background Check.

The IRCC portal has this statement as the Latest Update under Application Status -

"Final decision - February 8, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. "

How soon can we expect the email from IRCC? Would calling them help?

Thank you so much!

Reactions: Home_13579

Reet29

Feb 1, 2024
Hi all,

Our Tracker was updated with the COPR number (on 09 February). All activities have also been updated to "Completed" - including Background Check.

The IRCC portal has this statement as the Latest Update under Application Status -

"Final decision - February 8, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. "

How soon can we expect the email from IRCC? Would calling them help?

Thank you so much!
In which VO your file was processed?

Reet29

Feb 1, 2024
I reached out to my MP office and they informed my husband's criminal background check is in progess.. I am not sure how it long it takes for that... If anyone has any knowledge how this thing works , please let me know

Reactions: natudi30

SunshineV

Feb 2, 2024
Hello, we submitted our application on August 15th, 2023, On Aug 21st the PR tracker was updated with a bunch of documents that they were acknowledging receipt of like Marriage & police certificates etc., Now on Feb 1st, 2024 the PR tracker reflected an update that they received the proof of medical completion we sent even though we did not send anything, On February 17th 2024 another update on the tracker saying they received the police Certificates we sent in even though we have not sent anything since the submission in August, it has been a week since that update. Has anyone in the group experienced this or know what it means?

• Feb 17, 2024

We received the police certificate(s) you sent us.

• Feb 01, 2024

We received your proof of completion for the immigration medical exam you sent us.

nyantaro19

Star Member
Feb 7, 2024
Category........
Other
Anyone know how long til I get my passport back after a PPR? Tracker says they received my passport and is under process last Feb 14, 2024. No movement since then.

malkesh99

Feb 6, 2024
Anyone know how long til I get my passport back after a PPR? Tracker says they received my passport and is under process last Feb 14, 2024. No movement since then.
I have also sent my passport on 9th February and they received at IRCC Delhi on 13 February, it is still under processing. I believe it take 2-3 weeks for them to complete the process

priyanka93

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
I reached out to my MP office and they informed my husband's criminal background check is in progess.. I am not sure how it long it takes for that... If anyone has any knowledge how this thing works , please let me know
can you please advise how did you get in touch with the MP?