+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2023 - Citizenship Applications

xyzxyz

Jan 19, 2024
Recieved GCMS notes today. Note says LPP status "Not Started" while Tracker states "In Progress" since October 19, 2023. Also, on page 11 under other request OATH: 1. what does that mean?

Also, although I received the notes today, GCMS notes were generated as of February 22nd, one day after I requested the GCMS notes.

Last edited:

ihaq56

Star Member
Jan 17, 2024
Recieved GCMS notes today. Note says LPP status "Not Started" while Tracker states "In Progress" since October 19, 2023. Also, on page 11 under other request OATH: 1. what does that mean?

Also, although I received the notes today, GCMS notes were generated as of February 22nd, one day after I requested the GCMS notes.
yea that happens . I had ordered my GCMS on the 10th Jan and the date on the doc says 15th Jan and I recieved it on the 9th feb. It showed that my LPP was in progress however my language was completed on the 2nd feb lol. So even though I got my notes 3 weeks after the updates were all from when I applied.

IRCC is so stupid . I am amazed and their work flow.

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
@reza_GH - Bro, I am in the same situation as yours both BGC and LPP are in progress since the beginning. Nothing changed.... it is damn frustrating.
anyone requested for interview. i am waiting for presence and prohibition . language cleared on day of interview

walter_white

Aug 30, 2019
yea that happens . I had ordered my GCMS on the 10th Jan and the date on the doc says 15th Jan and I recieved it on the 9th feb. It showed that my LPP was in progress however my language was completed on the 2nd feb lol. So even though I got my notes 3 weeks after the updates were all from when I applied.

IRCC is so stupid . I am amazed and their work flow.
The system auto generates gcms notes (in your case Jan 15th), then it goes in queue to be processed manually by an atip agent to redact some portions of the file and then it gets sent out to you. So you wouldn't see any updates between when the file was autogenerated and when it was actually sent to you.

Reactions: unsure dream

VKcf01

Aug 18, 2023
Hi all, some updates on my application:

Office: SCARBOROUGH
Submitted AUG 20 2023
AOR: SEP 25
Test Scheduled time frame: OCT 20 - NOV 09
Test taken: OCT 20
Test updates on portal: OCT 23
Gost update: OCT 27
LPP turned green: JAN 18
Oath: Not Started
Updates:
Oath initially scheduled FEB 28. But rescheduled for MAR 15 as i was outside of Canada
Oath day: MAR 15
E-Certificate received: MAR 16
Applied for passport: MAR 18
Scheduled to receive passport: MAR 26 (Express pickup)

LuckyAngelSweety

Aug 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My collegue at work applied the citizenship in the last week of december 2023 and they all got the oath invitation (I am happy for them) while me and my family are waiting since Aug. Not sure what is going on with IRCC. :confused: It's really really frustrating to the core...

Last edited:

Stn

Oct 1, 2023
Today been 8 weeks since LLP complete on jan 19 and everything turn green . Its piss me so many peaple that apply aug 2023 here vancouver office already got they oath not me .

Stn

Oct 1, 2023
My collegue at work applied the citizenship in the last week of december 2023 and they all got the oath invitation (I am happy for them) while me and my family are waiting since Aug. Not sure what is going on with IRCC. :confused: It's really really frustrating to the core...
I feel your pain its been 8 weeks waiting since LPP and background turn green and am still waiting

• Sad
Reactions: LuckyAngelSweety