+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2023 - Citizenship Applications

AUG2023

Star Member
Oct 5, 2023
Wow, That was quick! Didn't you complete your oath on December 1? How were you able to get the passport in less than a week? I have also applied for passport, but they said 10 business days is standard processing standard.

I'm not travelling so there's no rush, except for my excitement making me impatient :p
URGENT PICKUP

Reactions: saad_im

rockstarcg90

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
Hi,
I have applied for Minor too on Sept 17th but no AOR yet, have you tried to call IRCC?
Yes, I called them a couple of times. initially they asked me to wait for two weeks and then call back, still I didn't get AOR so they asked me to submit the application again with the same receipt and this time I got AOR in 20 days. (November 1st I submitted and got AOR on November 22nd)

Sashank

Apr 12, 2016
Finally the wait is over.
I got the Oath Invite and instructions to download e-certificate this morning, scheduled for Dec 19 (Online). Got the email from Saskatchewan Office but my processing office is Vancouver.
My tracker still hasn't updated. It still shows "Not Started".

Jd10083

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I got oath invite a few days ago but no instructions for downloading e-certificate. can it take a few days to get the instructions?

warraich1

Star Member
May 13, 2021
Finally the wait is over.
I got the Oath Invite and instructions to download e-certificate this morning, scheduled for Dec 19 (Online). Got the email from Saskatchewan Office but my processing office is Vancouver.
My tracker still hasn't updated. It still shows "Not Started".
congrats, can you please share your complete timeline? I am also from Saskatchewan and my office is Vancouver as well. Waiting for LPP to complete. Last update was on Nov 9 (test completed). Application submitted on August 23, 2023

SoHunny

Apr 25, 2019
I got oath invite a few days ago but no instructions for downloading e-certificate. can it take a few days to get the instructions?
I got my instruction letter a few days before the oath invite letter. But, you should probably expect it in a few days (unless you opted not to get the e-certificate when applying)

AHSM

Oct 31, 2023
Yes, I called them a couple of times. initially they asked me to wait for two weeks and then call back, still I didn't get AOR so they asked me to submit the application again with the same receipt and this time I got AOR in 20 days. (November 1st I submitted and got AOR on November 22nd)
Thanks and congrats
Do you recommend to submit again?