+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2023 - Citizenship Applications

saad_im

Jan 27, 2019
Canada
Is there anyone who took oath on December 1 and waiting for e-certificate? I did not received my e-certificate. Is there any number to call for Vancouver office? I am worried because I am going US on 20 December . any help would be appreciated
No reason to worry or even call them. You took your oath on December 1 which was a Friday. Since then, today was 2 business days (weekends don't count). E-certificates can be downloaded 2-5 business days after oath.
Sit tight, you will get it before Thursday.

saad_im

Jan 27, 2019
Canada
Finally an update.
My LPP got updated on Dec 1, but updated on my account today.
Citizenship Oath still showing "Not Started". everything else is complete.

Can anyone here comment on how long it took for their Oath to update after LPP is completed?
Depends on the processing office. My Oath was in process 3 days after LPP was completed. Calgary office.

Reactions: Sashank

letbx

Star Member
Dec 12, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR oct 17 / Test taken on Nov 26

Language skill - In progress
physical presence - in progress
Test - completed (dec 2)
background check - completed (dec 2)
prohibition -in progress
citizenship ceremony - not started

harleenkaur1218

Sep 30, 2023
No reason to worry or even call them. You took your oath on December 1 which was a Friday. Since then, today was 2 business days (weekends don't count). E-certificates can be downloaded 2-5 business days after oath.
Sit tight, you will get it before Thursday.
Hey, do you mind sharing your full timeline?

Reactions: saad_im

shandias

Mar 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats! I'm so jealous, what's your timeline?
Thank You
Application: Online
Processing Office: Vancouver
Application Date: August 24, 2023
AOR Date: Oct 4, 2023
Background Check: October 18, 2023
Test Taken: October 30, 2023
Test Completed on tracker : Nov 7
LPP Completed: Dec 4, 2023
Oath Invite: Dec 6

Hope this help. Vancouver office is fast..

Reactions: engineeredbygod

Sashank

Apr 12, 2016
Finally LLP completed. Oath is scheduled for Dec 19th
Congrats,

Can you tell me if your "Citizenship Ceremony" section on your tracker turned to In Progress first before you got the invite?
it seems to be diffrerent for some people, they are getting the invite and the E-Certificate download instructions emails first and the tracker still shows "Not Started"

shandias

Mar 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats,

Can you tell me if your "Citizenship Ceremony" section on your tracker turned to In Progress first before you got the invite?
it seems to be diffrerent for some people, they are getting the invite and the E-Certificate download instructions emails first and the tracker still shows "Not Started"
I got my e-Certificate email 1st that was yesterday. This morning "Citizenship Ceremony" changed to in progress. I am still waiting for Oath email. Also LPP changed to Completed this morning.

Reactions: Sashank

AUG2023

Star Member
Oct 5, 2023
I received my Canadian passport today. what is next step I am an Indian and live in Vancouver. what should I do? Can I travel with two passport? Or should I surrender Indian passport ? my travel date is 25 dec

cayj8

Jun 23, 2020
I got my e-Certificate email 1st that was yesterday. This morning "Citizenship Ceremony" changed to in progress. I am still waiting for Oath email. Also LPP changed to Completed this morning.
thanks for sharing! Does e-certificate download email usually come before LPP completed? I am also with Vancouver office.