CEC
Office: Mississauga
AOR - October 4
Background - October 18
Test Completed - October 30
LPP - November 3
Oath date updated on tracker - November 18
Oath Scheduled - November 29

When should I be expecting the oath invitation and certificate portal email?

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
Office: Mississauga
AOR - October 4
Background - October 18
Test Completed - October 30
LPP - November 3
Oath date updated on tracker - November 18
Oath Scheduled - November 29

When should I be expecting the oath invitation and certificate portal email?
From the datapoints I have seen it is probably a week before oath. For your tracker update on Nov 18 for oath, was the actual update on Nov 16?

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hello Everyone, I got the email request for Oath today but the data and time says 45258.3229166667. I see in tracker that date is 28 but how to find out the time?
if you put that number in Excel and convert it to date, it's Nov 28, 7:45 am

Reactions: Shahanastar

sams19

Feb 11, 2020
hey guys, Just FYI.. I called IRCC phone number to enquire about my oath invitation letter since my oath scheduled on Nov 27th. I am in outside Canada. The agent told me that they have already sent invitation letter on 16th November, However it will take 5 days to reach it seems. Agent told me that she is going to request the consulate office to look the oath invitation letter email again. so awaiting for the email. Hopefully it will reach tomorrow. I requested to attend oath ceremony from outside canada due to medical grounds through webform. yet to get reply.

Note: I already received an email regarding e-certificate download.

Sunshinestate

Aug 1, 2023
@Sunshinestate i am very frustrated seeing people who got aor in october getting oath letter and we being stuck in test completed.
I know!! Tell me about it…makes me super upset, AOR September 7th, test done October 10th and nothing since then! What makes me even more mad is the fact my physical presence is more than 1800 days considering the fact I have become pr in 2014!!! There is no logical explanation for the way how they process the applications as people who just have 1095 days, which is a minimum, got their LPP completed in 7 days or less after the test! Crazy!!

Ryan4

Nov 27, 2020
I know!! Tell me about it…makes me super upset, AOR September 7th, test done October 10th and nothing since then! What makes me even more mad is the fact my physical presence is more than 1800 days considering the fact I have become pr in 2014!!! There is no logical explanation for the way how they process the applications as people who just have 1095 days, which is a minimum, got their LPP completed in 7 days or less after the test! Crazy!!
You being here for 1800+ is the same as you being here for 1095 when applying for the citizenship. It’s about meeting the requirements and you could’ve met that at 1095 days but you chose to to wait 705 days to apply so I don’t know why are you complaining about that.

Brinds15

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Same boat here, LPP completed on Nov 2 and nothing ever since.
The gap between LPP completion and oath invite is supposed to be reasonably small compared to other steps, so idk if the office is just generally slow with oath invites, or if they just have a lot of backlog.
Yaa that’s what made me curious that am i missing out something or its just general

Sunshinestate

Aug 1, 2023
You being here for 1800+ is the same as you being here for 1095 when applying for the citizenship. It’s about meeting the requirements and you could’ve met that at 1095 days but you chose to to wait 705 days to apply so I don’t know why are you complaining about that.
You didn’t understand what I meant to say… meaning checking out the LPP shouldn’t be an issue for someone who has more than required amount of time for physical presence. My conclusion about this process is that it has no rules, it’s pure luck, as there are some people who get everything done in 3 months and there are some who are waiting for 2 years, without an obvious reason!

Reactions: BebeAny